|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(b) The rhino barks really loudly.
(c) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(d) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
2. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
(a) They are too short in the toe.
(b) The heel is weak and cracks easily.
(c) The sole is too thin making them uncomfortable.
(d) They are made of soft hide that tears.
3. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
4. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A camel fly.
(c) Praying mantis.
(d) Tsetse flies.
5. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
2. Why is Hemingway so against making camp where The Roman suggests?
3. Who writes the best Safari book?
4. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
5. Who is as accurate as an historian?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)