|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(c) The Memsahib.
2. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(b) Droopy tells him not to.
(c) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(d) He has already shot too many.
3. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is Austrian.
(b) He is South African.
(c) He is bloody English.
(d) He is Swahili.
4. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) An oryx.
5. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Sargeant.
(b) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
2. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
3. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
4. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
5. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)