|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The Aga Khan.
(b) The East Indians.
(c) American women.
(d) The natives.
2. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a hyena.
(b) Shooting a hyena.
(c) Eating a guinea.
(d) Shooting a guinea.
3. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
(a) No hunting is allowed after that date.
(b) That is when he finds out if his wife is pregnant.
(c) It is the last safe date to leave.
(d) It is his mother's birthday.
4. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
5. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
(a) They are too short in the toe.
(b) The sole is too thin making them uncomfortable.
(c) The heel is weak and cracks easily.
(d) They are made of soft hide that tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
2. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
3. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
4. Who wrote The Cornet?
5. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)