|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the tragedian of the party?
(a) Abdullah the tracker.
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(b) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(c) His glasses fogging up.
(d) Not knowing where to shoot them.
3. What scares Hemingway sick?
(a) Riding in cars.
(c) Steep ravines.
(d) Large rhino.
4. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
(a) A tophat.
(b) An army beret.
(c) A Swahili hunting cap.
(d) A Tyrolese hat.
5. Which town is like a German garrison?
(a) Cairo Cape.
(d) Steppes Masai.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
2. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
3. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
4. What does Hemingway solemnly look at each morning?
5. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)