|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
(a) Mama Tziggi.
(b) B'wana Simba.
(c) B'wana Fisi.
(d) B'wana Doktor.
2. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is twice the age.
(b) It is half the age.
(c) It is twice the size.
(d) It is half the size.
3. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A gang war.
(b) A religious war.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A world war.
4. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(b) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(c) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(d) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
5. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He has already shot too many.
(b) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(c) Droopy tells him not to.
(d) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
2. Why does Garrick stay behind for the late afternoon hunt?
3. What will Karl always beat Hemingway at?
4. What is the issue they have with Karl's first kudu bull?
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)