|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they send Karl down to sable country?
(a) He is the first to shoot a kudu.
(b) His kudu is ugly.
(c) The hunting party find him annoying.
(d) There are no kudu left.
2. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is a greater giraffe.
(b) It is a rhino.
(c) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(d) It is an elephant.
3. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are well camouflaged.
(b) They are too small.
(c) They are very shy.
(d) They are very fast.
4. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is South African.
(b) He is bloody English.
(c) He is Austrian.
(d) He is Swahili.
5. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
2. What was the local guide chased by?
3. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
4. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
5. What are Nyati?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)