|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item of Hemingway's clothing does M'cola take?
(a) A corduroy sleeveless jacket.
(b) A quail-shooting coat.
(c) White khaki shorts.
(d) His stetson hat.
2. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A gang war.
(b) A religious war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A civil war.
3. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
(a) It was a very long shot.
(b) Hemingway is a bad shot.
(c) The rhino was too fast.
(d) He think's that Mama made the shot.
4. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(b) Mount Kenya.
(d) M'Cola's country.
5. What have you got to be careful of when hunting sable bull?
(a) How you walk up to him.
(b) Where you shoot him.
(c) Nothing at all, they are just like kudu.
(d) Watch out for him charging you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
2. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
3. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
4. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
5. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)