|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tracker would Hemingway like to shoot in the behind?
(a) The uneducated Garrick.
(d) Kamau the Kikuyu.
2. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
(a) B'wana Simba.
(b) B'wana Doktor.
(c) Mama Tziggi.
(d) B'wana Fisi.
3. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(a) Lake Manyara.
4. Why is the warthog so exciting?
(a) It does not run from them.
(b) It runs from them with great speed.
(c) The tusks are extremely large.
(d) They have never seen one before.
5. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) Their car waiting down the road.
(b) The coming of the dusk.
(c) A lesser kudu bull.
(d) The motor-lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
2. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
3. What was the local guide chased by?
4. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
5. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)