|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
(a) An eland.
(b) A kongoni.
(c) An oryx.
(d) A zebra.
2. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their beaks off.
(b) Cut their feet off.
(c) Cut their heads off.
(d) Cut their wings off.
3. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
(a) Smoking a cuban cigar.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A French riot.
(d) Marriage to a Turkish wife.
4. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
(a) He takes off his hat.
(b) He removes his clothing.
(c) He retrieves a heavier gun.
5. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) When he thinks of other people.
(b) That he has been very lucky.
(c) Doing nothing for other people.
(d) Being in the Prado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a principal Somali cattle buyer carry?
2. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
3. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
4. What is Hemingway's Valhalla?
5. When does Hemingway's tribe always shoot twice?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)