|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
(a) Mama Tziggi.
(b) B'wana Fisi.
(c) B'wana Doktor.
(d) B'wana Simba.
2. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The Aga Khan.
(b) The natives.
(c) American women.
(d) The East Indians.
3. Where on the first kudu is there a white chevron?
(a) Between its ears.
(b) Between its eyes.
(c) On its long legs.
(d) At the tip of its muzzle.
4. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
(d) The Memsahib.
5. What gives away their presence to the rhino?
(a) Their tracks along the tunnel.
(b) The scent of their skin.
(c) The noise they make walking through the reeds.
(d) The sound made by their shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
2. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
3. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
4. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)