|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The Sargeant.
2. Who is as accurate as an historian?
(a) A garbage picker.
(c) A well-inflated dog.
(d) A history student.
3. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
4. What is a Kidogo?
(a) The trail of blood left by a wounded animal.
(b) The perfect one shot kill.
(c) A great kudu bull.
(d) A female kudu.
5. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(b) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(c) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(d) The rhino barks really loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
2. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
3. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
4. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
5. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)