|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(d) Sinclair Lewis.
2. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
(a) It is too big for them to kill.
(b) They cannot keep up with it.
(c) It has not yet grown into a doumi.
(d) It is actually a cow.
3. Which tracker would Hemingway like to shoot in the behind?
(a) Kamau the Kikuyu.
(c) The uneducated Garrick.
4. Which comedian's work does the hunting party compare to?
(a) Buster Keaton.
(c) Abbot and Costello.
(d) Harold Lloyd..
5. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is Austrian.
(b) He is South African.
(c) He is Swahili.
(d) He is bloody English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What scares Hemingway sick?
4. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
5. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)