|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(b) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(c) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(d) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
2. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(b) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(c) They carry it between them on a sling.
(d) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
3. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A pen knife.
(b) A skinning knife.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A sticking knife.
5. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Sargeant.
(c) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
2. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
3. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
4. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
5. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)