|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A machete.
(d) A rifle.
2. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A little terrier.
(d) A greyhound.
3. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
4. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is twice the size.
(b) It is half the age.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the age.
5. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(b) The Memsahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
2. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
3. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
4. Where are writers forged?
5. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)