|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) American women.
(b) The East Indians.
(c) The Aga Khan.
(d) The natives.
2. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To scare off leopards.
(b) To kill the tsetse flies.
(c) To attract the rhino.
(d) To welcome nearby hunters.
3. What are Nyati?
(b) Tsetse flies.
4. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has never been written.
(b) Prose that is similar to poetry.
(c) A prose that has never been read.
(d) A prose that has been written too many times.
5. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(b) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(c) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(d) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares Hemingway sick?
2. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
3. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
4. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
5. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)