|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
2. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
3. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(b) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(c) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(d) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
4. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is a rhino.
(b) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(c) It is an elephant.
(d) It is a greater giraffe.
5. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A kudu bull.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
2. Where are writers forged?
3. What scares Hemingway sick?
4. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
5. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)