|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) There is a loose fan belt.
(b) A leaking radiator.
(c) The fuel pump is faulty.
(d) The engine has a timing knock.
2. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A skinning knife.
(b) A hunting knife.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A sticking knife.
3. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
4. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
5. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
(a) He takes off his hat.
(b) He removes his clothing.
(c) He retrieves a heavier gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
2. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
3. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
4. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
5. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)