|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(a) Quivers of arrows.
(b) Draped white cloth.
(d) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
2. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A civil war.
(b) A religious war.
(c) A gang war.
(d) A world war.
3. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The Aga Khan.
(b) The natives.
(c) American women.
(d) The East Indians.
4. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
5. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A little terrier.
(d) A wolfhound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
2. Why does the rhino appear so red?
3. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
4. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
5. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)