|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(b) The Memsahib.
2. Who wrote The Cornet?
(b) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(d) Heinrich Mann.
3. What are Nyati?
(c) Tsetse flies.
4. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a guinea.
(b) Shooting a hyena.
(c) Shooting a guinea.
(d) Eating a hyena.
5. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
2. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
3. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
4. What nationality is Kandisky?
5. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)