|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
(a) The base of its skull.
(b) In between its eyes.
(c) The center of its shoulder.
(d) The centre of its chest.
2. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
3. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
4. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The rhino.
(b) The ant lions.
(c) The water buffalo.
(d) The White Hunter.
5. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
(c) The Memsahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
2. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
3. What are they travelling away from?
4. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
5. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)