|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
(a) She is too much trouble.
(b) It is like a second wife.
(c) She is the apple of his eye.
(d) It is his life's joy.
2. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) An oryx.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A wildebeest.
3. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) The Sargeant.
4. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very shy.
(b) They are very fast.
(c) They are well camouflaged.
(d) They are too small.
5. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the size.
(b) It is twice the size.
(c) It is twice the age.
(d) It is half the age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Kandisky?
2. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
3. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
4. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
5. What are Nyati?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)