|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
2. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The heat.
(b) The famine.
(c) A stampede of kudu bulls.
(d) The rains from the south.
3. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a guinea.
(b) Shooting a guinea.
(c) Eating a hyena.
(d) Shooting a hyena.
4. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A machete.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
2. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
3. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
4. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
5. What drink is the finest one there is?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)