|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) An oryx.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A kudu bull.
2. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(b) The rhino barks really loudly.
(c) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(d) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
3. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(b) A trail of blood on the high grass.
(c) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(d) Tick birds flying from the spot.
4. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(b) He has already shot too many.
(c) Droopy tells him not to.
(d) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
5. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
(a) For shooting practice.
(b) The meat is far more delicious.
(c) He cannot get within range of the ducks.
(d) They are a greater challenge to hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
3. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
4. What drink is the finest one there is?
5. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)