|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) That he has been very lucky.
(b) Doing nothing for other people.
(c) When he thinks of other people.
(d) Being in the Prado.
2. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(b) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(c) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(d) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
3. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(a) A Catholic priest.
4. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
(a) Rose-coloured flamingoes.
(b) A huge lion.
(c) A swarm of Tsetse flies.
(d) A marvellous leopard.
5. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
2. What drink is the finest one there is?
3. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
4. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)