|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The M'Cola.
(b) The Wanderobo.
(c) The Abdullah.
(d) The Bwana.
2. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
3. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) He can smell where they are.
(d) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
4. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A machete.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A rifle.
5. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) A trail of blood on the high grass.
(b) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(c) Tick birds flying from the spot.
(d) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
2. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
3. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
4. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
5. What is a Tembo?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)