|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A wolfhound.
(b) A greyhound.
(c) A little terrier.
(d) A hyena.
2. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(b) Lake Manyara.
3. Where does Hemingway compare this new country to?
(a) Mount Kenya.
(b) Babati in Kenya.
(c) Barcelona in Spain.
(d) Aragon in Spain.
4. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
(a) He takes off his hat.
(b) He removes his clothing.
(c) He retrieves a heavier gun.
5. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
2. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
3. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
4. Where was the last time they had ducks?
5. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)