|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) It would be noisy.
(b) He would hit the target.
(c) Reloading it would be quick.
(d) It would be relatively quiet.
2. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
3. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
4. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) No drink at all.
(b) The second one.
(c) The last round.
(d) The first one.
5. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
(a) A wounded buffalo.
(b) Old rhino.
(c) Baboon droppings.
(d) Elephant manure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town is like a German garrison?
2. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
3. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
4. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
5. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)