|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their heads off.
(b) Cut their beaks off.
(c) Cut their wings off.
(d) Cut their feet off.
2. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) Mr. J.P.
(b) Mr P.O.M.
(c) The P.O.P.
(d) The P.O.M.
3. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) Being in the Prado.
(b) Doing nothing for other people.
(c) That he has been very lucky.
(d) When he thinks of other people.
4. Where was the last time they had ducks?
(b) The Serengeti.
(c) At the first camp.
(d) In Droopy's country.
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
(b) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(c) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
(d) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
2. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
3. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
4. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
5. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)