|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture appears on the bottle of beer that they drink?
(a) A horseman in armor.
(b) A yellow buffalo on a black label.
(c) A hunting cap.
(d) A black rhino on a yellow label.
2. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Heinrich Mann.
(d) Joachim Ringelnatz.
3. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
4. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
(a) The center of its shoulder.
(b) The base of its skull.
(c) The centre of its chest.
(d) In between its eyes.
5. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To kill the tsetse flies.
(b) To scare off leopards.
(c) To attract the rhino.
(d) To welcome nearby hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
2. What nationality is Kandisky?
3. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
4. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
5. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)