|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
(a) They are made of soft hide that tears.
(b) They are too short in the toe.
(c) The heel is weak and cracks easily.
(d) The sole is too thin making them uncomfortable.
2. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
3. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
(a) It is getting too dark.
(b) They have run out of ammunition.
(c) They are worried about the P.O.M.
(d) Hemingway cannot call the shot.
4. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(a) Quivers of arrows.
(b) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
(c) Draped white cloth.
5. What color is an old buffalo bull?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
2. Why does the rhino appear so red?
3. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
4. Who wrote The Cornet?
5. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)