|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
(a) The famine.
(b) The limestone outcropping.
(c) The buildings.
(d) The camel flies.
2. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
(a) It is actually a cow.
(b) It is too big for them to kill.
(c) They cannot keep up with it.
(d) It has not yet grown into a doumi.
3. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
(a) He could not find any kudu bull to shoot.
(b) The hunting party had forced him to go hunting for meat.
(c) Hemingway was stealing his kudu bull.
(d) He missed his shot on the roan antelope.
4. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A large rhino.
(b) A leopard.
(c) A baby rhino.
(d) A tsetse fly.
5. Where does Hemingway compare this new country to?
(a) Barcelona in Spain.
(b) Aragon in Spain.
(c) Mount Kenya.
(d) Babati in Kenya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
2. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
3. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
4. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
5. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)