|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) It is a cow rhino.
(b) There is no horn.
(c) It is a calf rhino.
(d) The horn is too small.
2. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
3. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
(a) He gives it to him boltless.
(b) With the safety off.
(c) Loaded with a round still in the chamber.
(d) It is thrown to him.
4. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
(a) A French riot.
(b) Marriage to a Turkish wife.
(c) Smoking a cuban cigar.
(d) A revolution.
5. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
(a) The rhino was too fast.
(b) Hemingway is a bad shot.
(c) He think's that Mama made the shot.
(d) It was a very long shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item of Hemingway's clothing does M'cola take?
2. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
3. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
4. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
5. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)