|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
(a) The centre of its chest.
(b) In between its eyes.
(c) The base of its skull.
(d) The center of its shoulder.
2. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is twice the age.
(b) It is half the age.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the size.
3. Where was the last time they had ducks?
(a) The Serengeti.
(c) In Droopy's country.
(d) At the first camp.
4. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
(a) They are different colors.
(b) The male is a lot larger.
(c) Females have stripes.
(d) Only the male has horns.
5. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A kudu bull.
(b) A wildebeest.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) An oryx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town is like a German garrison?
2. Who writes the best Safari book?
3. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
4. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
5. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)