|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Being hungover from whiskey.
(b) Drinking spoilt beer.
(c) The presence of Garrick.
(d) Not enough bullets.
2. Which town is like a German garrison?
(c) Cairo Cape.
(d) Steppes Masai.
3. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) It is a cow rhino.
(b) There is no horn.
(c) It is a calf rhino.
(d) The horn is too small.
4. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
(a) A Mannlicher.
(b) A Springfield.
(c) Hemingway's heavy gun.
(d) He isn't using a gun.
5. Where does Hemingway compare this new country to?
(a) Barcelona in Spain.
(b) Mount Kenya.
(c) Aragon in Spain.
(d) Babati in Kenya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
2. Where are writers forged?
3. Who is as accurate as an historian?
4. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
5. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)