|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are writers forged?
(a) At the library.
(b) In injustice.
(c) In university.
(d) In the blacksmith.
2. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(b) M'Cola's country.
(d) Mount Kenya.
3. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
(a) Loaded with a round still in the chamber.
(b) He gives it to him boltless.
(c) It is thrown to him.
(d) With the safety off.
4. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Drinking spoilt beer.
(b) Not enough bullets.
(c) The presence of Garrick.
(d) Being hungover from whiskey.
5. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
(a) The rhino will spot them if they climb any higher.
(b) The vantage point from the hills is too low.
(c) The westerly wind is blowing dust preventing them from seeing the rhino.
(d) The easterly wind will blow their scent on ahead and warn the rhino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is as accurate as an historian?
2. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
3. What have you got to be careful of when hunting sable bull?
4. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
5. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)