|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
(a) The famine.
(b) The limestone outcropping.
(c) The camel flies.
(d) The buildings.
2. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
(a) He looks very reputable.
(b) They are drunk.
(c) Natives never lie.
(d) He tells it very straight.
3. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
(a) With the safety off.
(b) Loaded with a round still in the chamber.
(c) It is thrown to him.
(d) He gives it to him boltless.
4. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
(a) A Mannlicher.
(b) He isn't using a gun.
(c) Hemingway's heavy gun.
(d) A Springfield.
5. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
(a) Karl himself.
(c) The skinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of war is the best for a writer?
2. Who is the tragedian of the party?
3. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
4. Who writes the best Safari book?
5. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)