|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A kudu bull.
(b) A wildebeest.
(c) An oryx.
(d) A buffalo.
2. What is Hemingway's Valhalla?
(a) A wet salt lick.
(c) The harsh hunting country of Tarahalla.
(d) Fear that he will not find kudu.
3. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(c) Lake Manyara.
4. What does Hemingway solemnly look at each morning?
(a) His wife's face.
(b) The Southern Cross.
(c) His own reflection.
(d) The rising sun.
5. What are Nyati?
(d) Tsetse flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
2. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
3. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
4. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
5. What are the finest birds to eat?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)