|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Not enough bullets.
(b) Being hungover from whiskey.
(c) The presence of Garrick.
(d) Drinking spoilt beer.
2. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(b) Lake Manyara.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A kudu bull.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A wildebeest.
4. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To welcome nearby hunters.
(b) To scare off leopards.
(c) To kill the tsetse flies.
(d) To attract the rhino.
5. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
(a) A swarm of Tsetse flies.
(b) A marvellous leopard.
(c) Rose-coloured flamingoes.
(d) A huge lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town is like a German garrison?
2. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
3. Who writes the best Safari book?
4. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
5. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)