|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are writers forged?
(a) At the library.
(b) In university.
(c) In injustice.
(d) In the blacksmith.
2. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(b) Lake Manyara.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) An oryx.
(d) A wildebeest.
4. How does M'cola anger Hemingway?
(a) He wakes him up too early.
(b) The Springfield is not cleaned properly.
(c) He doesn't talk to him enough.
(d) His eagerness scares away the kudu.
5. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
(a) The centre of its chest.
(b) In between its eyes.
(c) The base of its skull.
(d) The center of its shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the finest birds to eat?
2. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
3. What is Hemingway's Valhalla?
4. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
5. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)