|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mama not know about Pop?
(a) He once lived in Nairobi.
(b) He has traveled to Alaska.
(c) He writes.
(d) He is actually English.
2. The oryx are similar to what other animal?
(a) Grant's gazelles.
(b) Swahili reed buck.
(c) Kalahari antelope.
(d) Masai donkeys.
3. Which town is like a German garrison?
(a) Cairo Cape.
(d) Steppes Masai.
4. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
(a) It is thrown to him.
(b) Loaded with a round still in the chamber.
(c) He gives it to him boltless.
(d) With the safety off.
5. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A world war.
(b) A civil war.
(c) A religious war.
(d) A gang war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
2. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
3. Where are writers forged?
4. What is the single thing that lasts?
5. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)