|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which town is like a German garrison?
(a) Steppes Masai.
(d) Cairo Cape.
2. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
(a) An African mosquito.
(b) Bull elk.
(c) A tsetse fly.
(d) A Spanish camel fly.
3. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A religious war.
(b) A gang war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A civil war.
4. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
(a) The easterly wind will blow their scent on ahead and warn the rhino.
(b) The vantage point from the hills is too low.
(c) The rhino will spot them if they climb any higher.
(d) The westerly wind is blowing dust preventing them from seeing the rhino.
5. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he is an awful tracker.
(b) That he loves getting drunk.
(c) That he is a fine bird shot.
(d) That he hates riding in cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
2. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
3. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
4. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
5. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)