|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
(a) Rose-coloured flamingoes.
(b) A huge lion.
(c) A marvellous leopard.
(d) A swarm of Tsetse flies.
2. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
(a) Females have stripes.
(b) The male is a lot larger.
(c) Only the male has horns.
(d) They are different colors.
3. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Drinking spoilt beer.
(b) Being hungover from whiskey.
(c) The presence of Garrick.
(d) Not enough bullets.
4. What has gotten M'Cola worried?
(a) The lack of kudu bull.
(b) Rival hunters taking all the game.
(c) A nearby simba.
(d) Almost getting run over by a waterbuck.
5. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
(a) The setting of the afternoon sun.
(b) Half a million hippo splashing in the water.
(c) Flamingos rising at the sound of shooting.
(d) Teal startled by the hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item of Hemingway's clothing does M'cola take?
2. What type of war is the best for a writer?
3. Who writes the best Safari book?
4. Why might the animals be aware of the hunting party?
5. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)