One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Nyati?
(a) Tsetse flies.
2. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
(a) The Springfield.
(b) The P.O.M.'s rifle.
(c) His heavy 470.
(d) The Mannlicher.
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the age.
(b) It is half the size.
(c) It is twice the size.
(d) It is twice the age.
4. Who is as accurate as an historian?
(a) A history student.
(b) A well-inflated dog.
(d) A garbage picker.
5. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
(a) They hear a loud rustling in the grass.
(b) They hear its grunt.
(c) They see its horn above the grass.
(d) A group of tick birds suddenly take flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
2. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
3. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
4. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
5. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)