1. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Bwana.
(b) The M'Cola.
(c) The Wanderobo.
(d) The Abdullah.
2. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
3. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
4. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) The coming of the dusk.
(b) The motor-lorry.
(c) Their car waiting down the road.
(d) A lesser kudu bull.
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A machete.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A rifle.
6. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
7. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
8. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) The last round.
(b) No drink at all.
(c) The first one.
(d) The second one.
This section contains 4,422 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)