|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the group of guests separates, who does Celia end up walking with?
(b) Dr. Akananda.
(c) Edna Simpson.
(d) Harry Jones.
2. Where do the doctors decide to send Celia for care?
3. Where does Ursula decide to take Celia at the end of Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) To visit the Dacres.
(b) To London.
(c) To see a fortune teller.
(d) To stay at the Spread Eagle.
4. Who is Lily?
(a) Celia's mother.
(b) Richard's step-mother.
(c) Celia's sister.
(d) Richard's aunt.
5. When is Celia told her marriage to Leonard will take place?
(a) In two weeks.
(b) The following day.
(c) In a blue moon.
(d) In the New Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia remind Simkin of?
2. Who does Celia begin to talk about when she sits in Cowdray mansion?
3. What opinion does Celia have of the Dacres?
4. Why does Sir Anthony refuse to leave Cowdray?
5. When the weather turns bad, who searches for lodging for the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lady Jane Grey becoming heir to the throne of England a bad thing for Sir Anthony?
2. What stops Celia from worrying about her wedding?
3. What kind of treatment does Dr. Akananda get from the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
4. What is Stephen's condition when he is retrieved from the dungeon?
5. What prevents Celia's wedding from taking place?
6. How does Celia de Bohun come to live at Cowdray Castle?
7. Why does Edna Simpson dislike Celia?
8. Who is Wat?
9. Why does Stephen make a vow to hate Sir Anthony?
10. What makes Richard hysterical at the end of Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)