|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though he begins to treat her better since becoming engaged, what can Celia still see in Leonard's eyes?
2. What happens to Celia at Cowdray mansion after she screams?
(a) Celia faints.
(b) Celia sobs.
(c) Celia runs away.
(d) Celia falls asleep.
3. In Chapter 10, who do Ursula and Celia look for for help in London?
(a) Sir Anthony.
(b) Sir John.
(d) Dr. Julian.
4. How do Celia and Stephen address each other after Celia's return to Cowdray?
5. What nationality is Doctor Julian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard notice Celia is using more of than usual?
2. How is Lady Ursula feeling by the time the party reaches Cumberland?
3. Who does Celia tell Richard she will seduce?
4. What is Celia and Richard's surname?
5. Besides medicine, what is Doctor Julian skilled at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it suggested Celia should return to living at the Spread Eagle?
2. Who is Wat?
3. How does Celia react to seeing Stephen for the first time after returning to Cowdray?
4. What stops Celia from worrying about her wedding?
5. Why does Edna refuse to leave the Marsdon home, and what does she say about Celia's illness?
6. What dangerous comment does Lady Ursula make in London?
7. What happened to Celia when she visited Cowdray castle?
8. Why is Sir Allen nervous about the King's visit to Cowdray?
9. How does Celia feel one week after arriving at Naworth Castle?
10. How does Leonard Dacre treat Celia?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)