|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 19, (pg 557 - 577).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of home do Celia and Richard live in?
(a) A manor house.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A farm house.
(d) A cottage.
2. What convinces Celia that her wedding will not take place?
(a) Her feelings for another man.
(b) The weather.
(c) A dream.
(d) Her horoscope.
3. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 16, who has disappeared with their horse?
4. After sneaking out of the castle, where does Celia find Stephen working?
(a) At the Abbey.
(b) Inside his hut.
(c) In his garden.
(d) At the stables.
5. How long has Celia been at Namworth at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 9?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One night.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Celia told her marriage to Leonard will take place?
2. Who reveals that they are in the room with Celia and Stephen at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13?
3. What remark does Alice make about Celia's appearance?
4. Where does Richard drag Celia to in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. Why does Julian bleed Mrs Allen and order her a cold compress? .
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)