|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 14, (pg 398 - 436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doctor Julian find is wrong with Mrs. Allen?
(a) She has a high fever.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She has eaten rotten meat.
2. At Stephen's monastery, what were boys discouraged from doing?
(a) Having friendships.
(b) Writing to family.
(d) Going outdoors.
3. Who is Lady Jane Browne in mourning for?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
4. The day after he kisses her, how does Simkin react when Celia tries to smile at him?
(a) Simkin smiles back.
(b) Simkin blushes.
(c) Simkin ignores Celia.
(d) Simkin insults Celia.
5. Where did Celia de Bohuns grow up?
(a) At Cowdray Castle.
(b) In a convent.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Anthony refuse to leave Cowdray?
2. Why does Stephen suggest Celia should return to staying at the Spread Eagle?
3. Why does Stephen hide while the King is visiting?
4. Who does Julian introduce Celia and Ursula to at Mary's procession?
5. Who does Celia tell Richard she will seduce?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)