|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 14, (pg 398 - 436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Celia been at Namworth at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 9?
(a) One night.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
2. What does Richard notice Celia is using more of than usual?
(a) Hair spray.
(c) Make up.
3. Who does Richard tell Celia he cannot stand?
(b) Myra, Duchess of Drewton.
(c) Edna Simpson.
(d) Harry Jones.
4. Which castle does Celia recall visiting with Richard?
(a) Medfield Castle.
(b) Marsdon Castle.
(c) Naworth Castle.
(d) Cowdray Castle.
5. How does Julian earn his new doctor's robes?
(a) By making a significant medical discovery.
(b) By treating Queen Mary for a headache.
(c) By saving Queen Mary's life.
(d) By bribing someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Celia have of the Dacres?
2. How does the King begin to act toward the end of his visit?
3. How does Dr. Akananda hear Celia speaking at night?
4. What convinces Celia that her wedding will not take place?
5. Who is the new King of England in Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)