|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 12, (pg 332- 364).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Thomas Wyatt try to gain Celia's attention?
(a) With a courageous act.
(b) With his athletic ability.
(c) With his acting skills.
(d) With poems and singing.
2. Though he begins to treat her better since becoming engaged, what can Celia still see in Leonard's eyes?
3. What has hindered Julian's attempts to see the King?
(a) The King's distaste for foreigners.
(b) Sir Anthony's dislike of Julian.
(c) The King's frequent headaches.
(d) The King's distrust of doctors.
4. What does Ursula do to have her party taken into custody?
(a) Accidentally displays her crucifix.
(b) Yells at a guardsman.
(c) Disparages the King.
(d) Steals a loaf of bread.
5. How does Stephen respond to Celia kissing him?
(a) Stephen tells Celia he hates her.
(b) Stephen runs away.
(c) Stephen holds Celia in his arms.
(d) Stephen laughs at Celia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia wish would court her instead of Leonard?
2. When he returns from the hospital, were does Dr Akananda find Richard?
3. How does Leonard Dacre treat Celia?
4. What does Sir Anthony give Wat for the Princess?
5. Which princess in exile does Ursula's party seek in Hudson?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)