|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 15, (pg 437- 475).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their trip home from Naworth, what trouble do Ursula and Celia have once they reach London?
(a) They have no place to stay.
(b) Ursula becomes ill.
(c) Their horse dies.
(d) A storm disrupts their journey.
2. What is Doctor Julian's professional goal?
(a) To teach medicine in a university.
(b) To become a ship doctor on an trans-Atlantic expedition.
(c) To find a cure for the common cold.
(d) To become one of the King's doctors.
3. How is Lady Jane Grey related to King Edward?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his half sister.
(c) She is his half cousin.
(d) She is his aunt.
4. What has hindered Julian's attempts to see the King?
(a) The King's distaste for foreigners.
(b) The King's distrust of doctors.
(c) Sir Anthony's dislike of Julian.
(d) The King's frequent headaches.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 10, what position does Stephen now hold at Cowdray?
(a) Sir Anthony's consultant.
(b) Sir Anthony's secretary.
(c) Sir Anthony's lawyer.
(d) Sir Anthony's caretaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Sir Anthony not provide Julian a place to stay at the castle?
2. Who does Julian think is enamored with him?
3. What keeps Celia awake at night in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 10, who do Ursula and Celia look for for help in London?
5. Where is Stephen being hidden during the King's stay?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)