Part One: Chapter 1, (pg 1-34)
• Celia hosts a weekend party at her home.
• Myra, the Dowager Duchess shows interest in Richard making Celia jealous.
• Celia recalls a visit to Cowdray Castle where she had visions the castle's inhabitants.
• Celia recalls meeting Richard on a cruise with her mother.
• Celia's guests decide to spend the afternoon looking around the Marsdons' grounds.
• Celia finds Richard reading his family chronicle.
Part One: Chapter 2, (pg 34.-68)
• Celia walks with Dr. Akananda - somehow Akananda knows what she is feeling about Richard.
• Celia feels strangely at Cowdray Castle - she murmurs and hears voices.
• Celia tells Richard she will seduce Harry.
• Celia and Richard have a physical fight.
• Celia calls Richard 'Stephen'.
• Celia enters an unresponsive state, her body frozen.
Part One: Chapter 3, ( pg 69-104)
• Celia is taken to the local hospital.
• Edna Simpson refuses to leave the Marsdon's home.
• Richard seems to...
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)