Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scenes 2 and 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What are the people demanding from District Attorney Cameron?
2. A moment later a crowd of marchers enters, doing what?
3. What does the next witness, Inspector Wainwright, detail?
4. What does Jack tell the crowd?
5. What does an extremely well-spoken black man say about Jack's behavior?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What takes place when Jack begins to speak?
2. How does Jack feel before the fight with the...
This section contains 973 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)