|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cap'n Dan say can be cut off from Jack?
(a) Any connection.
(c) His cable.
(d) Any source of money.
2. What does Jack angrily do to himself?
(a) Runs his head into a wall.
(b) Strikes himself on the forehead.
(c) Punches himself in the stomach.
(d) Pinches himself.
3. Where does Jack say he is going?
(a) To England.
(b) To France.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To Mexico.
4. How does Ellie respond when Jack asks if there are any new cables or money coming in.
(b) Yes, just cables.
(d) Yes, a few.
5. What does Jack say after spitting?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is thirsty.
(c) He has got a bad taste in his mouth.
(d) He does not feel well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack crumple up?
2. Why does Jack not want Ellie to go to her seat?
3. How does Jack respond to Tick's fussing about keeping him calm?
4. What does Jack say to hist trainer, when he begins chatting about the new White Hope?
5. How does Jack get the officers to leave him alone with his "suitable memento?"
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)