|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does this speaker say that the audience can go ahead and hate her if they want?
(c) She hints at this.
2. Where does Jack say he will warm up?
(a) In the ring.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In the locker room.
3. What does Jack angrily do to himself?
(a) Runs his head into a wall.
(b) Pinches himself.
(c) Strikes himself on the forehead.
(d) Punches himself in the stomach.
4. What does Clara begin shouting?
(a) Ellie is to blame for Mrs. Jefferson's death.
(b) Jack is to blame for Mrs. Jefferson's death.
(c) Jack should not be imprisoned.
(d) She wants to marry Jack.
5. Who is coaching Jack?
(a) Cap'n Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fred say is the only one sure way the White Hope can win?
2. After Ellie exits, what does Jack do?
3. On what are Cap'n Dan, Smitty, Pop Weaver, and Fred commenting?
4. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
5. What scene do they play?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)