|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack respond to Tick's fussing about keeping him calm?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He becomes increasingly impatient.
(c) He is amused by him.
(d) He ignores him.
2. What does Dixon say about the black population at large?
(a) It is dwindling and becoming weakened.
(b) It is somewhat powerful.
(c) It is becoming aggressive.
(d) It is close to becoming economically and socially powerful.
3. What news does Smitty give Jack?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) His mother is getting remarried.
(c) His mother no longer wants to see him.
(d) His mother is coming for a visit.
4. Pop knows that most people seem indignant about this kind of plotting, but then suggests they reconsider their indignation when?
(a) They are out walking alone one night.
(b) They lose their jobs.
(c) It suits them.
(d) They are in need of money.
5. Why does Jack not want Ellie to go to her seat?
(a) He wants her to go home.
(b) He is afraid she will make him lose.
(c) He does not want to see her.
(d) He does not want her to see what is about to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the German officers point out about the "suitable memento?"
2. How does the audience respond after this scene?
3. Who is Ragosy?
4. What does Smitty come in and give Jack?
5. What does Jack say to hist trainer, when he begins chatting about the new White Hope?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)