|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack angrily do to himself?
(a) Runs his head into a wall.
(b) Strikes himself on the forehead.
(c) Pinches himself.
(d) Punches himself in the stomach.
2. Where are Jack and Ellie waiting?
(a) At the hotel.
(b) On a train platform.
(c) In the gym.
(d) At the arena.
3. After Ellie exits, what does Jack do?
(a) He toasts Ragosy and they drink to happy days.
(b) He goes after her.
(c) He calls her name.
(d) He goes to his room.
4. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
(a) It is a full house.
(b) There is hardly anyone there.
(c) It is almost a full house.
(d) It is half full.
5. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
(a) Since it seems that Jack likes France.
(b) Since it seems they cannot return to the United States.
(c) Since it seems that the French like Jack.
(d) Since it seems that Ellie likes France.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are Cap'n Dan, Smitty, Pop Weaver, and Fred commenting?
2. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
3. Where does this scene take place?
4. What does Ellie do after this final scene?
5. Does Jack want a chance to fight the new White Hope?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)