|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Pop speak to the audience?
(a) In a short soliloquy.
(b) In a long aside.
(c) In a long soliloquy.
(d) In a short aside.
2. Why does Jack tell Ellie to take off her sunglasses?
(a) He believes she is hiding something from him.
(b) He believes she is crying.
(c) He cannot see her.
(d) He does not like her sunglasses.
3. What does the Promoter remind Jack to do?
(a) Play fair.
(d) Fight hard.
4. Why does Cap'n Dan think Jack will take the deal?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) He will do whatever Cap'n Dan says.
(c) He wants the money.
(d) He is bored.
5. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) Outside the arena.
(c) On the stage of Ragosy's cabaret.
(d) At a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the German officers point out about the "suitable memento?"
2. What does Clara begin shouting?
3. What does the "suitable memento" comment about making people laugh?
4. Pop knows that most people seem indignant about this kind of plotting, but then suggests they reconsider their indignation when?
5. What scene do they play?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)