|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this scene takes place?
(a) In a restaurant in Italy.
(b) In a sidewalk cafe in Germany.
(c) In a club in France.
(d) In a bar in Ireland.
2. What does Fred think about fixed fights?says the new White Hope can beat Jack fair and square, and he also says that he doesn't believe in fixed fights.
(a) He sees nothing wrong with them.
(b) He does not believe in them.
(c) He thinks it is okay in this situation.
(d) He is not sure what he thinks about them.
3. How does Jack respond to Tick's fussing about keeping him calm?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He becomes increasingly impatient.
(d) He is amused by him.
4. Which of the men expresses doubts that the fighter is capable?
(b) Cap'n Dan.
(c) Pop Weaver.
5. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
(a) He says she may not be as strong as Jack.
(c) He hints at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are Cap'n Dan, Smitty, Pop Weaver, and Fred commenting?
2. What is Goldie acting as?
3. How does the audience respond after this scene?
4. Why does Jack ask Ellie why she did not send Ragosy to Goldie?
5. How does Ellie respond when Jack asks if there are any new cables or money coming in.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)