|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pop knows that most people seem indignant about this kind of plotting, but then suggests they reconsider their indignation when?
(a) It suits them.
(b) They are in need of money.
(c) They are out walking alone one night.
(d) They lose their jobs.
2. What does Jack crumple up?
(a) The telegram.
(b) His paycheck.
(c) The letter.
(d) The e-mail.
3. What is Goldie acting as?
(a) A groomsman.
(b) Best Man.
(d) A pallbearer.
4. Who is coaching Jack?
(a) Cap'n Dan.
5. How does this speaker feel about what he or she is saying?
(a) She hates what she is saying and wishes it were not this way.
(b) He is glad he has finally said this.
(c) He hates what he is saying and wishes it were not this way.
(d) She feels strongly about what she says and is glad it is this way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enters?
2. How does Jack respond to Tick's fussing about keeping him calm?
3. How does Jack react when Ellie tells him to stop dancing and singing?
4. Which of the men expresses doubts that the fighter is capable?
5. What scene do they play?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)