|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack angrily ask Tick to do?
(a) Get him a sandwich.
(b) Find him an aspirin.
(c) Find him a job.
(d) Get him some water.
2. What happens when Ragosy pulls Tick from the stage?
(a) Jack is left alone.
(b) The crowd becomes angry.
(c) Jack and Ellie are left alone to go on.
(d) Ellie is left alone.
3. After Ellie exits, what does Jack do?
(a) He toasts Ragosy and they drink to happy days.
(b) He calls her name.
(c) He goes to his room.
(d) He goes after her.
4. What does Fred say is the only one sure way the White Hope can win?
(a) He must be replaced with a better boxer.
(b) Jack must throw the match.
(c) They must wait long enough for Jack's legs to weaken.
(d) He must train harder.
5. Where are Jack and Ellie waiting?
(a) On a train platform.
(b) At the arena.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) In the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie do after this final scene?
2. What do the German officers point out about the "suitable memento?"
3. What does Dixon say about the black population at large?
4. Does the "suitable memento" recognize Jack?
5. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)