|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack crumple up?
(a) His paycheck.
(b) The e-mail.
(c) The telegram.
(d) The letter.
2. How does Jack react when Ellie tells him to stop dancing and singing?
(a) He loses his temper.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He is silent.
(d) He laughs.
3. Which of the men expresses doubts that the fighter is capable?
(c) Pop Weaver.
(d) Cap'n Dan.
4. What does Ellie do after this final scene?
(a) She runs from the stage.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She kisses Jack.
(d) She bows to the audience.
5. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
(a) He hints at it.
(d) He says she may not be as strong as Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack say he will warm up?
2. How does Jack respond to Tick's fussing about keeping him calm?
3. What does Jack say to hist trainer, when he begins chatting about the new White Hope?
4. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
5. What does Jack say after spitting?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)