|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack say he is going?
(a) To Spain.
(b) To France.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) To England.
2. How does Jack respond when Ellie asks Jack what they are going to do?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He kisses her and says not to worry.
(c) He laughs at her fears.
(d) He speaks sharply with her.
3. What does this speaker discuss?
(a) All the dark, evil, and frightening things the word "black" invokes.
(b) The struggles of black people.
(c) The narrow-mindedness of white people.
(d) All that has happened to black people.
4. What does Jack say is the only thing he has left?
(c) The match.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
(a) There is hardly anyone there.
(b) It is a full house.
(c) It is almost a full house.
(d) It is half full.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ragosy pulls Tick from the stage?
2. Where does Jack say he will warm up?
3. Why does Cap'n Dan say Pop's suggestion will not work?
4. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
5. When does this speaker feel the audience will truly understand what he or she is saying?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)