|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the "suitable memento" recognize Jack?
(d) At first.
2. Which of the men expresses doubts that the fighter is capable?
(b) Cap'n Dan.
(c) Pop Weaver.
3. Cap'n Dan says he doesn't like it. What does he argue?
(a) The current situation calls for bending belief systems a little.
(b) No one should have a belief system.
(c) s.The current situation might call for the bending of belief system.
(d) The current situation is no different than any other. Belief systems should never be bent.
4. What does Smitty do when Ellie tells him to leave?
(a) He taunts her.
(b) He pushes to find out whether it is true.
(c) He glares at her.
(d) He leaves.
5. What does Fred think about fixed fights?says the new White Hope can beat Jack fair and square, and he also says that he doesn't believe in fixed fights.
(a) He is not sure what he thinks about them.
(b) He does not believe in them.
(c) He thinks it is okay in this situation.
(d) He sees nothing wrong with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ellie exits, what does Jack do?
2. What does Jack ask about selling?
3. Does Jack want a chance to fight the new White Hope?
4. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
5. What does the Promoter remind Jack to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)