|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dixon and the other men lead Jack and Ellie off, who appears?
(a) A bizarrely dressed white man named Scott.
(b) A bizarrely dressed black man named Scipio.
(c) A bizarrely dressed white man named Scipio.
(d) A bizarrely dressed black man named Scott.
2. Who is with Mrs. Jefferson?
(a) Ellie, a pastor, and her brother.
(b) Clara, a pastor, and a choir.
(c) Cap'n Dan, Fred, and Goldie.
(d) Clara, Ellie, and Tick.
3. Does Fred think the White Hope would go for a fixed fight?
(d) Just this one time.
4. Which of the men expresses doubts that the fighter is capable?
(b) Cap'n Dan.
(c) Pop Weaver.
5. About what does Jack realize she is talking?
(a) His last fight, which ended badly.
(b) How he looks when he is sad.
(c) How he looks when he is sunburned.
(d) The face he makes when he is concentrating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack get the officers to leave him alone with his "suitable memento?"
2. How does the young man respond when Jack turns to him and asks what winning is going to do for him directly?
3. Who does Clara see out the window?
4. What is Cameron's response to this well-spoken black man?
5. How does this speaker feel about what he or she is saying?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)