|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Brady accept the idea?
(b) Yes, at first.
(c) Not at first.
2. Where are several things are going on, such as a dice game, bets on the outcome of the fight, and a performer in blackface performing for a group of fans unable to get into the arena itself?
(a) Down the street from the arena.
(b) Inside the arena in Reno.
(c) Outside Jack's trailer.
(d) Outside the arena in Reno.
3. What do Cameron's questions about how Ellie and Jack behaved on the boat suggest?
(a) He is trying to get her to say Jack got her drunk, drugged her, or gave her money or gifts.
(b) He is trying to make her regret meeting Jack.
(c) He is trying to get her to say Jack is a upstanding citizen.
(d) He is trying to get her to stand up for Jack.
4. What is revealed about Jack and Ellie, regarding how they met?
(a) They met in a bar in Chicago.
(b) They were in the same hotel in Sydney.
(c) They met on a boat going to Australia.
(d) They were on the same boat coming back from Australia.
5. The white people move aside and reveal what?
(a) Jack's trainers.
(c) Jack's family.
(d) A small group of black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dixon and five white men burst in and, after a scuffle, arrest Jack for what?
2. Why do the marchers leave?
3. What does an extremely well-spoken black man say about Jack's behavior?
4. Who have been listening to the confrontation?
5. What does Cameron promise?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)