|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a reporter call Brady?
(a) Our Hope.
(b) The New Hope.
(c) The White Hope.
2. In what city do they agree to have the fight?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) Salt Lake City, Utah.
(c) Reno, Nevada.
(d) Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. What do Cameron's questions about how Ellie and Jack behaved on the boat suggest?
(a) He is trying to make her regret meeting Jack.
(b) He is trying to get her to stand up for Jack.
(c) He is trying to get her to say Jack is a upstanding citizen.
(d) He is trying to get her to say Jack got her drunk, drugged her, or gave her money or gifts.
4. Does Brady accept the idea?
(c) Not at first.
(d) Yes, at first.
5. What do the marchers and black people begin to do?
(a) The marchers begin to become angry and the black people begin to laugh and taunt them.
(b) The marchers become silent and the black people become nervous.
(c) The marchers begin to laugh and the black people begin to become angry.
(d) The marchers begin to preach and the black people begin to become angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are several things are going on, such as a dice game, bets on the outcome of the fight, and a performer in blackface performing for a group of fans unable to get into the arena itself?
2. From whom does Brady face intense pressure?
3. How do the white people in the audience respond?
4. For what does Jack thank Brady?
5. What does a group of rangers arrive and announce?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)