|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Ragosy able to calm them down this last time?
(b) Yes, for a little while.
2. What does Ragosy try to convince Jack to do?
(a) Fight one of his boxers.
(b) Sign an autograph for his daughter.
(c) Join his show as a song-and-dance man.
(d) Teach him how to box.
3. What does Ellie sleepily imagine?
(a) Staying in bed all day and ignoring all of the reporters and journalists.
(b) Staying out in the sun so long that her skin darkens, coloring her hair, becoming somebody new, moving in with Jack and nobody ever knowing she's actually white.
(c) Visiting her mother in New York and introducing her to Jack.
(d) Going on vacation on a deserted island with Jack.
4. Who does Clara see out the window?
(a) A group of police officers.
(d) A group of men getting ready to play baseball.
5. Does Brady accept the idea?
(a) Not at first.
(c) Yes, at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack angrily ask Tick to do?
2. How long does Jack have left on bail and the right to appeal?
3. How does the young man respond when Jack turns to him and asks what winning is going to do for him directly?
4. Does the "suitable memento" recognize Jack?
5. What does Jack say after spitting?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)