|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cameron promise?
(a) Not to let the matter rest.
(b) To forget the man ever came.
(c) To not call the cops.
(d) Not to allow this man to speak to him again.
2. What does Jack crumple up?
(a) The letter.
(b) His paycheck.
(c) The telegram.
(d) The e-mail.
3. Why does Jack not want Ellie to go to her seat?
(a) He is afraid she will make him lose.
(b) He does not want her to see what is about to happen.
(c) He wants her to go home.
(d) He does not want to see her.
4. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
(a) It is half full.
(b) There is hardly anyone there.
(c) It is almost a full house.
(d) It is a full house.
5. Why does Ellie agree to come talk to Cameron?
(a) She wanted to head off any attempts to get at Jack through her.
(b) She wants to show Jack that she is strong.
(c) She is tired of dating Jack.
(d) She hopes she can get Jack arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cameron say about the charges that could be brought against Jack?
2. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
3. What does Smitty do when Ellie tells him to leave?
4. What does Jack say is the only thing he has left?
5. Where does Jack say he is going?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)