|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie agree to come talk to Cameron?
(a) She is tired of dating Jack.
(b) She wanted to head off any attempts to get at Jack through her.
(c) She hopes she can get Jack arrested.
(d) She wants to show Jack that she is strong.
2. What does Cameron say about the charges that could be brought against Jack?
(a) They are rediculous.
(b) They are quite substantial.
(c) They are non-existent.
(d) They are all relatively minor.
3. What do the men say a good White Hope could do?
(a) Resolve the situation.
(b) Make Jack more popular.
(c) Cause racial tension.
(d) Destroy Jack.
4. Does Cameron suggests that Ellie should be ashamed of what she is doing?
(a) A little.
5. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
(a) He hints at it.
(d) He says she may not be as strong as Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldie say about the crowd at the fight?
2. Does Jack want a chance to fight the new White Hope?
3. What does Jack say after spitting?
4. What is Cameron's response to this well-spoken black man?
5. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)