|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack respond when Ellie asks Jack what they are going to do?
(a) He speaks sharply with her.
(b) He kisses her and says not to worry.
(c) He laughs at her fears.
(d) He ignores her.
2. What do the men say a good White Hope could do?
(a) Make Jack more popular.
(b) Resolve the situation.
(c) Destroy Jack.
(d) Cause racial tension.
3. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
(a) Since it seems that the French like Jack.
(b) Since it seems that Jack likes France.
(c) Since it seems that Ellie likes France.
(d) Since it seems they cannot return to the United States.
4. What do Cameron's questions about how Ellie and Jack behaved on the boat suggest?
(a) He is trying to get her to say Jack got her drunk, drugged her, or gave her money or gifts.
(b) He is trying to get her to say Jack is a upstanding citizen.
(c) He is trying to make her regret meeting Jack.
(d) He is trying to get her to stand up for Jack.
5. What does Cameron promise?
(a) To not call the cops.
(b) To forget the man ever came.
(c) Not to let the matter rest.
(d) Not to allow this man to speak to him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Promoter remind Jack to do?
2. What does Smitty do when Ellie tells him to leave?
3. Where does Jack say he is going?
4. Does Smitty say Ellie is not as strong as Jack?
5. What does Jack angrily do to himself?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)