|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men say a good White Hope could do?
(a) Resolve the situation.
(b) Cause racial tension.
(c) Destroy Jack.
(d) Make Jack more popular.
2. What does Jack say after spitting?
(a) He does not feel well.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is thirsty.
(d) He has got a bad taste in his mouth.
3. What does Jack say is the only thing he has left?
(c) The match.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Jack believe took much out of his mother?
(a) His father.
(b) Her job.
(c) His life.
(d) Her life.
5. Does Jack want a chance to fight the new White Hope?
(d) Yes, but only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ellie in Australia?
2. What is Cameron's response to this well-spoken black man?
3. Why does Smitty ask Ellie whether they are considering settling in France?
4. What does Smitty come in and give Jack?
5. What news does Smitty give Jack?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)