|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of himself does Billy tell Margaret he will serve to her?
(a) His kidney.
(b) His brain.
(c) His heart.
(d) His lungs.
2. What does the man say Billy's plan is too much like?
(a) A waiting room.
(b) A tomb.
(c) A church.
(d) A shopping center.
3. Who does Margaret kiss passionately in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) Mrs. Young.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Mr. Brown's library.
(b) The boys' school.
(c) Margaret's kitchen.
(d) Dion's studion.
5. Who enters the room as Billy is praying to God?
(d) The Youngest Draughtsman.
6. What does Margaret say Dion is on the verge of?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) A nervous breakdown.
(c) A work of genuis.
(d) Divorcing her.
7. What does the Captain ask how to spell?
8. What does Billy say calls Dion to work?
(a) Our beautiful new Capitol.
(b) Our beautiful new Cathredral.
(c) Our beautiful lord.
(d) Our beautiful love.
9. What kind of periodical is Billy reading?
(a) A film periodical.
(b) A literature periodical.
(c) An architectural periodical.
(d) A science periodical.
10. What does Margaret say Dion has become?
11. Which character dies in Act 4, Scene 2?
12. Who does the Older Draftsman say he has not seen around town?
13. What does Cybel tell Billy to do?
14. Where does Margaret say her sons have gone?
(a) To the movie theater.
(b) To a dance.
(c) To church.
(d) To a baseball game.
15. What does Margaret say Dion has been full of lately?
(a) Ambition and energy.
(b) Love and fun.
(c) Self confidence and beauty.
(d) Laughter and kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy say his work has been done in the name of?
2. Which character does Billy say he wants to see suffer?
3. Who does Cybel say Billy must be?
4. What does Cybel throw over Brown's bare body?
5. Whose mask lies on the desk next to Billy?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)