|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cybel tell the Captain is Dion's name?
2. Which character in Act 4, Scene 1 says "Got him!"?
3. What does Margaret ask Billy to call her?
4. What does the man say Billy's plan is too much like?
(a) A church.
(b) A waiting room.
(c) A shopping center.
(d) A tomb.
5. What does Margaret say Dion has become?
6. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Billy's library.
(b) Billy's office.
(c) Dion's office.
(d) Margaret's kitchen
7. What does Billy say the street is full of?
8. What does Billy tell Margaret Dion is hard at work designing?
(a) The City Cathredral.
(b) The State Capitol.
(c) The Municipal Building.
(d) The Town Hall.
9. Which character dies in Act 4, Scene 2?
10. What does Margaret call Billy?
(a) A lonely soul.
(b) An unloved spirit.
(c) A repressed old man.
(d) A stupid old fool.
11. Where does Act 4, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The police station.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) Billy's library.
(d) Billy's office.
12. Who does Billy say his work has been done in the name of?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(c) Mr. Anthony.
13. What kind of periodical is Billy reading?
(a) An architectural periodical.
(b) A film periodical.
(c) A literature periodical.
(d) A science periodical.
14. What does Billy say is the only thing he wants?
15. Who does Dion say his mask turns him into?
(a) Bad Boy Pan.
(b) Satan's Ghost.
(c) Lucifer's Slave Child.
(d) Jack Frost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy say he is going to take a long vacation to?
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Billy say the laughter of heaven sows earth with?
4. What part of himself does Billy tell Margaret he will serve to her?
5. Who did Billy fire the same day he fired Dion?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)