|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Billy's house in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Dion's eldest son.
2. What part of himself does Billy tell Margaret he will serve to her?
(a) His heart.
(b) His kidney.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His brain.
3. What does the Younger Draftsman say Dion is as drunk as?
(a) A bum.
(b) A fool.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A sailor.
4. What does Margaret ask Billy to call her?
5. What does the author say the expression on Billy's face suggests?
(a) A French libertine.
(b) A Roman consul.
(c) A British lord.
(d) A Greek poet.
6. Who does Billy say his work has been done in the name of?
(a) Mr. Anthony.
(b) Mr. Brown.
7. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Mr. Brown's library.
(b) Dion's studion.
(c) Margaret's kitchen.
(d) The boys' school.
8. What kind of state does the author say Dion is in?
9. What does Cybel throw over Brown's bare body?
(a) Her kimono.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her cloak.
(d) Her shawl.
10. Who does Billy say his design for the Capitol could do just as well for?
(a) A home for criminal imbeciles.
(b) A home for the homeless.
(c) A home for cats and dogs.
(d) A home for madmen.
11. What does Margaret say Dion will sleep under?
(a) Her eyelids.
(b) Her shadow.
(c) Her pillow.
(d) Her heart.
12. Whose mask lies on the desk next to Billy?
(a) Billy's mask.
(b) Dion's mask.
(c) Margaret's mask.
(d) His father's mask.
13. Why does Billy want Margaret to leave him alone?
(a) He wants to read.
(b) He wants to sleep.
(c) He wants to work.
(d) He wants to get drunk.
14. What is Cybel wearing?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) A dressing gown.
(d) A kimono.
15. What kind of report does the Captain say he has to have?
(a) A witness report.
(b) A rough report.
(c) A clean report.
(d) A detailed report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say life is like on the far ecstatic star?
2. What does Billy say he is safely in?
3. What does the author say Cybel's hair hangs down like?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
5. Who does Margaret kiss passionately in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)