|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
2. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
(a) The meek.
(b) The mediocre.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
3. Where is Margaret waiting for Dion?
(a) At the cave entrance.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the library.
(d) At the end of the dock.
4. Which of Dion's children smooths back his hair?
(a) The youngest.
(b) The second son.
(c) The fourth son.
(d) The eldest.
5. What does Margaret say Billy is getting?
6. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
7. What nationality does the Committee want the Municipal building to be more like?
8. What is the name of the book Dion is reading from?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The Imitation of Christ.
(c) The Last Temptation of Christ.
(d) The New Testament.
9. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
10. In what part of Brown's office does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The computer room.
(c) The drafting room.
(d) The telephone room.
11. What does Cybel say is alright if you let it alone?
12. Who does Margaret say tells stories about Dion?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The gossips.
(c) The children.
(d) His parents.
13. What does Cybel say Dion will never do?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Divorce Margaret.
14. What does Dion say the ancient humorist has given him?
(a) No neck.
(b) A weak chin.
(c) Weak eyes.
(d) A bloody nose.
15. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
(a) Hard work.
(b) The dollar.
(c) Real people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game are Dion and Cybil playing?
2. What hangs around Dion's neck?
3. What does Dion tell Margaret he has got to say?
4. What does Margaret say Dion has started doing again?
5. What role does Billy say he needs Dion to fill?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)