|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Billy say he needs Dion to fill?
(a) Chief draftsman.
(b) Chief surveyor.
(c) Chief engineer.
(d) Chief secretary.
2. What does Cybel ask Dion to do before he goes?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Say goodnight.
(c) Turn off the music.
(d) Lock the windows.
3. What does Cybel say she can see when the truth hits her?
(a) The stars.
(d) The moon.
4. What does Margaret say Dion is like?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A prince.
(c) A monster.
(d) A child.
5. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
(a) A sofa.
(b) An armchair.
(c) A stool.
(d) A rocking chair.
6. What does Margaret offer to fry for Dion?
7. Who does Margaret say tells stories about Dion?
(a) The children.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The gossips.
(d) His parents.
8. What does Margaret claim Dion always tells people?
(a) He has started a full-time job.
(b) He has given up painting.
(c) He has started writing.
(d) He has giving up drinking.
9. What does Dion say he does not want to become before breakfast?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A lover.
(c) A father.
(d) An uncle.
10. What piece of furniture lies to the right of the desk?
(a) An armchair.
(b) An office lounge.
(c) A drinks cabinet.
(d) A sofa.
11. What nationality does the Committee want the Municipal building to be more like?
12. Who does Margaret say has made her feel crazy?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(c) Mr. Anthony.
13. What does Dion tell the boys they must inherit from their mother?
(a) The earth.
(b) The moon.
(c) The stars.
(d) The sun.
14. Who does Margaret say takes up a lot of Dion's time?
(c) The children.
(d) His lover.
15. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
(a) Women's clothes.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Army uniform.
(d) His dressing gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of Brown's office does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. Why does Billy say he has moved offices?
3. What book is Dion reading from?
4. What does Cybel say is alright if you let it alone?
5. What animal does Dion say is in the moon?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)