|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs around Dion's neck?
(a) A clock.
(b) A rope.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) A mask.
2. What does Dion say the ancient humorist has given him?
(a) Weak eyes.
(b) No neck.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) A weak chin.
3. Who did Dion sell his half of the business to?
(a) Mr. Young.
(c) His own father.
(d) Billy's father.
4. What role does Billy say he needs Dion to fill?
(a) Chief secretary.
(b) Chief engineer.
(c) Chief draftsman.
(d) Chief surveyor.
5. Where is Margaret waiting for Dion?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) At the end of the dock.
(c) In the library.
(d) At the cave entrance.
6. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
(a) An armchair.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) A stool.
(d) A sofa.
7. What does Margaret say Dion is like?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A monster.
(c) A prince.
(d) A child.
8. What is Dion doing on the sofa in Cybel's parlor?
(b) Watching TV.
9. What has the doctor told Dion to stop?
10. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
(a) The meek.
(b) The mediocre.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
11. Why does Cybel say she likes sob tunes?
(a) They bring out her emotions.
(b) They make her wise to people.
(c) They make her feel lucky.
(d) They bring in business.
12. What does Dion need to play a tune on the jukebox?
(a) A dime.
(b) A password.
(c) A nickel.
(d) A key.
13. Where does Dion say Cybel will be rewarded?
(a) In hell.
(b) In her next life.
(c) In heaven.
(d) In life.
14. What card game are Dion and Cybil playing?
15. What does Margaret want Dion to start doing again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
2. Why does Billy say he has moved offices?
3. What does Cybel ask Dion to do before he goes?
4. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
5. What does Margaret say Dion looks like?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)