|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dion call Brown at the end of the scene?
(a) Pastor Brown.
(b) Almighty Brown.
(c) God Brown.
(d) Lord Brown.
2. Where does Margaret say she has applied for a position?
(a) The library.
(b) The paper factory.
(c) The tobacco factory.
(d) The museum.
3. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Real people.
(d) The dollar.
4. What card game are Dion and Cybil playing?
5. What does Margaret say Dion looks like?
(a) A bum.
(b) A pig.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A thief.
6. Where does scene two take place?
(a) Bitty's dining room.
(b) Dion's studio.
(c) Billy's office.
(d) Margaret's bedroom.
7. What does Dion's father want Dion to study at college?
(a) English literature.
8. Why does Cybel say she likes sob tunes?
(a) They make her feel lucky.
(b) They make her wise to people.
(c) They bring out her emotions.
(d) They bring in business.
9. Who does Cybel say Dion is jealous of?
(b) Her husband.
10. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
(a) The blacksmith's.
(b) The grocer's.
(c) The candlemaker's.
(d) The butcher's.
11. What does Cybel say Billy wants her to throw away?
(a) Dion's photgraphs.
(b) The old chairs.
(c) The music box.
(d) The writing desk.
12. Where does Scene 3 take place?
(a) Billy's office.
(b) Dion's studio.
(c) Margaret's kitchen.
(d) Cybel's parlor.
13. What does Cybel ask Dion to state?
(a) His final wish.
(b) His dirty secrets.
(c) His past life.
(d) His dishonorable intentions.
14. What does Dion call the Gods?
15. What is Dion doing on the sofa in Cybel's parlor?
(b) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house are the children playing at?
2. What does Margaret say Billy is getting?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. What role does Billy say he needs Dion to fill?
5. Whose death does Dion talk about in the third scene?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)