|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Margaret waiting for Dion?
(a) At the end of the dock.
(b) In the library.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) At the cave entrance.
2. Whose death does Dion talk about in the third scene?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His brother's.
3. Who does Margaret say tells stories about Dion?
(a) The gossips.
(b) The children.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Margaret say Dion is like?
(a) A prince.
(b) A monster.
(c) A child.
(d) A squirrel.
5. What is Brown embarrassed by?
(a) Margaret's loyalty to Dion.
(b) Margaret's tears.
(c) Margaret's flirting.
(d) Margaret's lazy attitude.
6. What does Margaret say Dion has started doing again?
7. What two items of furniture has Cybel added to the room?
(a) A desk and a piano.
(b) A table and a stool.
(c) A pool table and a foot rest.
(d) A sofa and a chair.
8. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
9. Where does Dion say Cybel will be rewarded?
(a) In hell.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In her next life.
(d) In life.
10. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
(a) A Greco-Roman tomb.
(b) A French tower.
(c) A British Raj temple.
(d) A Russian government building.
11. What does Dion say it is not in him to be?
(a) A writer.
(b) An architect.
(c) An actor.
(d) An artist.
12. Who does Cybel say Dion is jealous of?
(b) Her husband.
13. Which character comes into the room to talk to Dion?
(b) Mrs. Young.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
14. What did Mr. Anthony's mother used to believe it was time to do when there was a full moon?
(a) Slaughter a cow.
(b) Lock the doors.
15. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
(a) A stool.
(b) A sofa.
(c) An armchair.
(d) A rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dion call Brown at the end of the scene?
2. Which character enters Billy's office in Scene 2?
3. What animal does Dion say is in the moon?
4. What does Cybel call Dion to imply he is evil?
5. What does Cybel say is alright if you let it alone?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)