1. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
2. What does Billy compare his singing voice to?
A fog horn.
3. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
4. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
5. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
6. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
7. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
8. What does Dion's father want Dion to study at college?
This section contains 3,183 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)