|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
(a) Party animals.
(b) Radical communists.
(c) Intellectual slackers.
(d) Lazy loafers.
2. Who did Dion sell his half of the business to?
(b) Mr. Young.
(c) His own father.
(d) Billy's father.
3. What kind of man does Dion say he is?
(a) A tortured man.
(b) A wanted man.
(c) A pathetic man.
(d) A lonely man.
4. What is the setting of Scene 1?
(a) Dion Anthony's sitting room.
(b) Dion Anthony's dining room.
(c) Billy Brown's sitting room.
(d) Billy Brown's dining room.
5. What is Dion doing on the sofa in Cybel's parlor?
(b) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cybel say Dion is jealous of?
2. Where does scene two take place?
3. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
4. What book is Dion reading from?
5. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)