|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dion say the ancient humorist has given him?
(a) A weak chin.
(b) No neck.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) Weak eyes.
2. What does Cybel ask Dion to do before he goes?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Turn off the music.
(c) Lock the windows.
(d) Say goodnight.
3. What does Dion say he does not want to become before breakfast?
(a) A father.
(b) A lover.
(c) A businessman.
(d) An uncle.
4. How does the author refer to Dion's eldest child?
5. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
(a) The candlemaker's.
(b) The blacksmith's.
(c) The butcher's.
(d) The grocer's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
2. Who does Dion say he must make a goodbye call to?
3. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
4. What does Cybel say she can see when the truth hits her?
5. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)