|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Billy say he has moved offices?
(a) He needed to expand his business.
(b) He wanted to work closer to his home.
(c) The old place was getting too stuffy.
(d) He wanted a cheaper place.
2. What hangs around Dion's neck?
(a) A mask.
(b) A clock.
(c) A rope.
(d) A gold chain.
3. What does Cybel call Dion to imply he is evil?
(a) Kid Lucifer.
(b) Lord Lucifer.
(c) Dirty Devil.
(d) St. Satan.
4. What does Dion call the Gods?
5. What kind of sheep does Dion say he is?
(a) Pregnant and scared.
(b) Old and diseased.
(c) Bald and nude.
(d) Neutered and angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Dion give for stopping exercise?
2. Whose house are the children playing at?
3. Where does Dion say Cybel will be rewarded?
4. What kind of wood is Billy's desk made from?
5. What does Dion say is dead?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)