|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the doctor told Dion to stop?
2. What does Margaret claim Dion always tells people?
(a) He has given up painting.
(b) He has started writing.
(c) He has giving up drinking.
(d) He has started a full-time job.
3. What does Margaret say Billy is getting?
4. Which of Dion's children smooths back his hair?
(a) The second son.
(b) The youngest.
(c) The eldest.
(d) The fourth son.
5. What does Billy say he is designing?
(a) A Cathedral.
(b) A church.
(c) A Municipal Building.
(d) A Town Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
2. Where does Scene 3 take place?
3. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
4. What is Brown embarrassed by?
5. What card game are Dion and Cybil playing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)