|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dion tell Billy he has given up?
2. What does Dion say is dead?
3. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
4. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
5. What reason does Dion give for stopping exercise?
(a) He does not want to be skin and bones.
(b) He does not want to lenghten his life.
(c) He does want to feel tired.
(d) He does not want to be a jock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
2. What is the setting of Scene 1?
3. What does Margaret claim Dion always tells people?
4. What hangs around Dion's neck?
5. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)