|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
(a) Meditating and reading.
(b) Running and stretching.
(c) Drinking and gambling.
(d) Whoring and drugs.
2. What does Dion say it is not in him to be?
(a) A writer.
(b) An architect.
(c) An actor.
(d) An artist.
3. Who does Margaret say tells stories about Dion?
(a) His parents.
(b) The children.
(c) The gossips.
(d) The newspapers.
4. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
5. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
(a) A false husband.
(b) A loving husband.
(c) An ideal husband.
(d) A reluctant husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
2. What does Dion call the Gods?
3. What does Margaret say Dion is like?
4. What nationality does the Committee want the Municipal building to be more like?
5. What role does Billy say he needs Dion to fill?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)