|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
2. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(b) Paul Jenkins.
(c) Billy Brown.
(d) Mr. Anthony.
3. Who does Margaret say takes up a lot of Dion's time?
(a) The children.
(c) His lover.
4. What is the setting of Scene 1?
(a) Billy Brown's sitting room.
(b) Dion Anthony's sitting room.
(c) Billy Brown's dining room.
(d) Dion Anthony's dining room.
5. Which character enters Billy's office in Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Young.
(c) Mrs. Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
2. What does Margaret compare Dion to?
3. Who did Dion sell his half of the business to?
4. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
5. What career does Billy say Dion would have been good at?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)