|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dion sell his half of the business to?
(a) Mr. Young.
(c) Billy's father.
(d) His own father.
2. What does Margaret say Dion was doing when she left?
3. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
(a) Meditating and reading.
(b) Whoring and drugs.
(c) Drinking and gambling.
(d) Running and stretching.
4. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
5. What does Margaret claim Dion always tells people?
(a) He has started a full-time job.
(b) He has given up painting.
(c) He has started writing.
(d) He has giving up drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture lies to the right of the desk?
2. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
3. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
4. What did Mr. Anthony's mother used to believe it was time to do when there was a full moon?
5. What does the committee say the Municipal is currently too much like?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)