|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shop does Margaret want Dion to stop at?
(a) The blacksmith's.
(b) The grocer's.
(c) The candlemaker's.
(d) The butcher's.
2. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
3. What does Dion say he does not want to become before breakfast?
(a) An uncle.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A father.
(d) A lover.
4. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
(a) An ideal husband.
(b) A loving husband.
(c) A reluctant husband.
(d) A false husband.
5. What does Margaret hope her children will be careful doing?
(a) Cutting the pork.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Crossing the rail track.
(d) Crossing the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
2. What does Margaret say she is to Dion's moon?
3. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
4. What animal does Dion say is in the moon?
5. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)