|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
(a) The poor.
(b) The rich.
(c) The mediocre.
(d) The meek.
2. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(b) Paul Jenkins.
(c) Billy Brown.
(d) Mr. Anthony.
3. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
(a) An armchair.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A rocking chair.
(d) A stool.
4. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
(a) The Trial of John Doe.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Mary Magdeline.
(d) Sweet Adeline.
5. What does Margaret want Dion to start doing again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
2. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
3. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
4. What does Dion say is dead?
5. What did Mr. Anthony's mother used to believe it was time to do when there was a full moon?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)