|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) A stool.
(c) An armchair.
(d) A sofa.
2. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
(a) An ideal husband.
(b) A reluctant husband.
(c) A false husband.
(d) A loving husband.
3. What kind of meat does Margaret want Dion to buy?
4. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
5. What is the name of the character O'Neill describes as pretty and vivacious?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene two take place?
2. What does Dion say he does not want to become before breakfast?
3. What does Margaret say Dion has kept up since coming home from holiday a year ago?
4. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
5. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)