|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(b) Mr. Anthony.
(c) Paul Jenkins.
(d) Billy Brown.
2. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
3. What does Margaret hope her children will be careful doing?
(a) Crossing the street.
(b) Cutting the pork.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Crossing the rail track.
4. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) Army uniform.
(c) His dressing gown.
(d) Women's clothes.
5. What does Dion say it is not in him to be?
(a) An architect.
(b) An actor.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Scene 1?
2. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
3. What does Dion say the meek shall inherit?
4. What piece of furniture lies on the left of the desk?
5. What kind of husband does Dion call himself?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)