|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dion say is in the moon?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bull.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A leopard.
2. What does Margaret hope her children will be careful doing?
(a) Crossing the street.
(b) Cutting the pork.
(c) Crossing the rail track.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
3. Who does Dion say are blind in spirit?
(a) The rich.
(b) The poor.
(c) The mediocre.
(d) The meek.
4. Who does Margaret say she met on the street?
(a) Mr. Anthony.
(b) Billy Brown.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Paul Jenkins.
5. What does Margaret compare Dion to?
(a) A baby.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wood is Billy's desk made from?
2. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
3. What hangs around Dion's neck?
4. What does Dion say the meek shall inherit?
5. What does Dion's father want Dion to study at college?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)