1. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
(a) Mary Magdeline.
(b) Sweet Adeline.
(c) The Trial of John Doe.
(d) Independence Day.
2. What does Billy compare his singing voice to?
(a) A dying cat.
(b) A door bell.
(c) A screaming baby.
(d) A fog horn.
3. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) Army uniform.
(c) His dressing gown.
(d) Women's clothes.
4. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
5. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
6. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
(a) Radical communists.
(b) Party animals.
(c) Lazy loafers.
(d) Intellectual slackers.
7. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
(a) Real people.
(b) The dollar.
(c) Hard work.
8. What does Dion's father want Dion to study at college?
(c) English literature.
This section contains 3,183 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)