1. What is the name of the song the school quartet is singing?
(a) The Trial of John Doe.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Mary Magdeline.
(d) Sweet Adeline.
2. What does Billy compare his singing voice to?
(a) A dying cat.
(b) A fog horn.
(c) A door bell.
(d) A screaming baby.
3. What is Billy Dion unafraid to appear in?
(a) Army uniform.
(b) His dressing gown.
(c) Women's clothes.
(d) His pajamas.
4. What field of work do Billy's father and mother want him to enter after college?
5. What did Billy used to draw when he was little?
6. What kind of people does Dion's father think college turns out?
(a) Lazy loafers.
(b) Intellectual slackers.
(c) Party animals.
(d) Radical communists.
7. What does Dion's father want to teach Dion the value of?
(a) The dollar.
(c) Real people.
(d) Hard work.
8. What does Dion's father want Dion to study at college?
(c) English literature.
This section contains 3,183 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)