Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jagger's maid?
2. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Hairy Hog.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Red Crane.
3. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Brecker's Place.
(b) Barnard's Inn.
(c) Bronco Inn.
(d) Brewer's Place.
4. Who is the first person Pip sees when he goes to Miss Havisham's estate while home from London for the first time?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
5. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
(a) To be allowed to go there again.
(b) To protect Miss Havisham.
(c) To make his sister happy.
(d) To cover up his mistakes.
6. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
7. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
8. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) His sister.
9. What is Joe's profession?
10. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
(a) He does not like Belinda.
(b) It is too chaotic.
(c) He wants to get closer to Herbert.
(d) He wants more privacy.
11. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
12. Who does Pip tell Jaggers he distrusts?
(a) Mr. Jaggers.
(b) Miss Havisham.
13. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Mr. Jaggers.
(b) Mr. Wemmick.
(c) Mr. Pocket.
(d) Miss Havisham.
14. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
(a) A nurse.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A mother.
15. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
(a) In a local tavern.
(b) On the table that held her wedding feast.
(c) On a pedestal on her front lawn.
(d) On the grand piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drummle grow up?
2. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
5. What does Herbert tell Pip to do when Pip says he is in love with Estella?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)