|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
(d) Mrs. Wopsle.
2. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
(a) He does not like Belinda.
(b) He wants more privacy.
(c) It is too chaotic.
(d) He wants to get closer to Herbert.
3. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) A frame.
(b) In his mattress.
(c) The fire.
(d) The dung heap.
4. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
5. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Pick a lock.
(b) Feed some hungry men.
(c) File a chain.
(d) Shoe a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
2. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
3. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
4. What is the name of Jagger's maid?
5. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)