|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip do to make money when he decides not to take any more of Magwitch's money?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Sell jewelery.
(c) Live in a cheaper apartment.
(d) Become a tutor.
2. Who is eating a large meal in Joe's house when Pip comes home from London?
(a) Mr. Jaggers.
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) Mr. Wopsle.
3. Who writes to Pip after he sees Mr. Wopsle in his first play?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
4. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
5. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
(b) How to shave.
(d) Table manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
2. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
3. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
4. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
5. Where is Pip when Mr. Jaggers invites him to dinner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)