|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London aspire to be?
(a) A banker.
(b) An actor.
(c) An insurer of ships.
(d) A gentleman.
2. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
3. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
4. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Lying to his sister.
(b) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(c) Ratting out the convict.
(d) Stealing from Joe.
5. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) The fire.
(b) A frame.
(c) In his mattress.
(d) The dung heap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
3. Who is Pip's benefactor?
4. What nickname is given to Drummle when Pip and his schoolmates dine with Jaggers?
5. What is Mr. Wopsle's first role as an actor?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)