|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
(a) Stealing from Joe.
(b) Lying to his sister.
(c) Caving to the threats of the convict.
(d) Ratting out the convict.
2. Who runs the Pocket's household?
(a) The servants.
(b) Mr. Pocket.
(c) Mrs. Pocket.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
3. What is Pip's Christian name?
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 25 guineas.
(b) 30 guineas.
(c) 40 guineas.
(d) 35 guineas.
5. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
2. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
3. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
4. In whom does Jaggers take an immediate interest when Pip and his schoolmates dine with him?
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)