|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
2. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) A garden.
(b) His new home.
(c) The school.
(d) The Prison.
3. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Mr. Wemmick.
(b) Miss Havisham.
(c) Mr. Pocket.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
4. What nickname is given to Drummle when Pip and his schoolmates dine with Jaggers?
(c) Praying Mantis.
5. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
(a) A mother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
3. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
4. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)