|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Barnard's Inn.
(b) Brecker's Place.
(c) Brewer's Place.
(d) Bronco Inn.
2. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) His skin looks red.
(b) His eyes are black.
(c) His face is bruised.
(d) He is wearing no clothes.
3. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
4. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
5. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(b) The convict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
2. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
3. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
4. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
5. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)