|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Hairy Hog.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) The Red Crane.
(d) The Green Lantern.
2. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) In his mattress.
(b) A frame.
(c) The fire.
(d) The dung heap.
3. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
(a) He wants to get closer to Herbert.
(b) He wants more privacy.
(c) He does not like Belinda.
(d) It is too chaotic.
4. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
5. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) Mr. Wopsle's great aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
2. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
3. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
4. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
5. In whom does Jaggers take an immediate interest when Pip and his schoolmates dine with him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)