|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. What is Pip's Christian name?
3. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(b) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(c) He does not have time to tell him.
(d) He is afraid of being punished.
4. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
5. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
(a) A nurse.
(c) A mother.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
2. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
3. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
4. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
5. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)