|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Pip visit Miss Havisham after his sister's injury?
(b) Her birthday.
(c) New Year's Eve.
2. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
3. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He is nonplussed.
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 40 guineas.
(b) 35 guineas.
(c) 30 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
5. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(a) Mrs. Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
3. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
4. Towards what profession is Pip heading in his schooling?
5. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)