|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
(b) The younger convict.
(c) The constable.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
2. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
(a) Some cake.
(b) A picture of Estella.
(c) A pound note.
(d) A guinea.
3. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tackler.
(b) The Tamer.
(c) The Tempter.
(d) The Tickler.
4. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(b) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(c) The Three Happy Sailors.
(d) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 35 guineas.
(b) 40 guineas.
(c) 30 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
2. Towards what profession is Pip heading in his schooling?
3. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
4. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
5. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)