|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some paper and a pen.
(b) A knife and some wine.
(c) Some food and a file.
(d) Some bread and an awl.
2. What does Pip's roommate in London aspire to be?
(a) A banker.
(b) An actor.
(c) An insurer of ships.
(d) A gentleman.
3. What is Drummle's first name?
4. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every weekend.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a week.
5. Towards what profession is Pip heading in his schooling?
(a) He is not heading towards any profession.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
2. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
3. Who runs the Pocket's household?
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
5. What nickname is given to Drummle when Pip and his schoolmates dine with Jaggers?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)