|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some bread and an awl.
(b) Some paper and a pen.
(c) Some food and a file.
(d) A knife and some wine.
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. What is the name of Joe's journeyman?
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 30 guineas.
(b) 35 guineas.
(c) 40 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
5. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)