|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(b) Tar water.
2. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
(a) Shakes Pip's hand.
(b) Mocks Pip for his common attire.
(c) Gives Pip a letter she wrote.
(d) Allows Pip to kiss her cheek.
3. At what time are all the clocks in Miss Havisham's house stopped?
(a) 11:40 AM.
(b) 10:20 AM.
(c) 8:40 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
4. What is Jaggers doing when Pip goes to ask him for some money for furniture?
(a) Interrogating a witness.
(b) Studying a law manual.
(c) Making busts of dead men.
(d) Forging a will.
5. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Shoe a horse.
(b) Pick a lock.
(c) File a chain.
(d) Feed some hungry men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Why does Pip not want to stay at the Pocket's house?
4. On what day does Pip visit Miss Havisham after his sister's injury?
5. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)