|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Mr. Pocket.
(b) Miss Havisham.
(c) Mr. Jaggers.
(d) Mr. Wemmick.
2. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
3. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
4. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
5. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
2. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
3. Who runs the Pocket's household?
4. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
5. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)