|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(d) Mrs. Joe.
2. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Eats lunch.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Walks in the orchard.
3. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
(a) In a local tavern.
(b) On the grand piano.
(c) On the table that held her wedding feast.
(d) On a pedestal on her front lawn.
4. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A miniature carriage.
(c) An office chair with wheels.
(d) A mobile lawn chair.
5. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
2. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
3. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
4. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)