|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) Mr. Wopsle's great aunt.
2. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Mr. Wemmick.
(b) Mr. Jaggers.
(c) Miss Havisham.
(d) Mr. Pocket.
3. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
(a) Never speaks to him.
(b) Gives him bad instructions.
(c) Sends sparks in his direction.
(d) Leaves him the old and rusted hammer with which to work.
4. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
(a) A pound note.
(b) A picture of Estella.
(c) Some cake.
(d) A guinea.
5. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
(a) A mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
2. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
5. Where does Drummle grow up?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)