|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some bread and an awl.
(b) A knife and some wine.
(c) Some paper and a pen.
(d) Some food and a file.
2. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Playing with a friend.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Fishing in the stream.
(d) Listening to carols.
3. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
4. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
(a) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(b) Miss Havisham's house.
(c) The Blue Boar.
(d) Mr. Wopsle's school.
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
2. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
3. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
4. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
5. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)