|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(c) Filing down his irons.
2. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(b) Tar water.
3. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
4. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) A miniature carriage.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A mobile lawn chair.
(d) An office chair with wheels.
5. What does Wemmick call his father?
(a) Deaf Dad.
(b) Old Man.
(c) Aged Parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
2. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
3. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
4. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)