|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
2. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
(a) Shoe a horse.
(b) Feed some hungry men.
(c) Pick a lock.
(d) File a chain.
3. What is Joe's profession?
4. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Playing with a friend.
(b) Listening to carols.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Fishing in the stream.
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 35 guineas.
(b) 40 guineas.
(c) 25 guineas.
(d) 30 guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
2. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
3. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
4. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
5. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)