|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
2. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) Mr. Wopsle's great aunt.
3. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
4. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
(a) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(b) Mr. Wopsle's school.
(c) The Blue Boar.
(d) Miss Havisham's house.
5. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Hairy Hog.
(b) The Green Lantern.
(c) The Red Crane.
(d) The Blue Boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London aspire to be?
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
4. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
5. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)