|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Pip push Miss Havisham?
(a) An office chair with wheels.
(b) A mobile lawn chair.
(c) A miniature carriage.
(d) A wheelchair.
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
4. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(d) Mrs. Joe.
5. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
2. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
3. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
4. How much older than Pip is his sister?
5. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)