|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(d) Tar water.
2. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(b) His sister.
(c) Mr. Pumblechook.
3. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Going Home.
(b) Merrily We Roll Along.
(c) God Save Our King.
(d) Old Clem.
4. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) He is wearing no clothes.
(b) His skin looks red.
(c) His eyes are black.
(d) His face is bruised.
5. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
3. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
4. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
5. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)