|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tempter.
(b) The Tackler.
(c) The Tickler.
(d) The Tamer.
3. What is Joe's profession?
4. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Merrily We Roll Along.
(b) God Save Our King.
(c) Old Clem.
(d) Going Home.
5. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Brewer's Place.
(b) Bronco Inn.
(c) Barnard's Inn.
(d) Brecker's Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joe's journeyman?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
5. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)