|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(b) The convict.
2. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
3. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He is afraid of being punished.
(b) He does not have time to tell him.
(c) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(d) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
4. Who moves into the Gargery's house after Pip's sister is injured?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) Mr. Wopsle's great aunt.
5. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
2. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
3. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
5. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)