|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
(a) How to shave.
(d) Table manners.
2. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
3. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some paper and a pen.
(b) Some bread and an awl.
(c) Some food and a file.
(d) A knife and some wine.
4. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
5. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
2. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
4. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
5. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)