|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He is nonplussed.
(d) He is ashamed.
2. Where has Pip previously met his roommate in London?
(a) Miss Havisham's house.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) The forge.
(d) Mr. Jaggers's office.
3. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
4. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
5. With what does Pip see a man stirring his drink at the tavern Joe frequents?
(a) A knife.
(b) A golden rod.
(c) A file.
(d) A wooden spoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
2. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
3. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
4. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
5. Who does Pip think will be waiting for him at his house after helping the convict?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)