|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
2. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Happy Sailors.
(b) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(c) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(d) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
3. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
(a) On a pedestal on her front lawn.
(b) In a local tavern.
(c) On the table that held her wedding feast.
(d) On the grand piano.
4. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
(a) Mr. Wopsle's school.
(b) Miss Havisham's house.
(c) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(d) The Blue Boar.
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(a) Miss Havisham.
(d) Mrs. Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
3. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
4. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
5. What is Pip's Christian name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)