|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is nonplussed.
(d) He is excited.
3. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
4. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
(a) The convict.
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
5. What does Pip's roommate in London aspire to be?
(a) An insurer of ships.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A banker.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
3. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
4. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
5. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)