|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(b) His sister.
(d) Mr. Pumblechook.
3. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) A brewery.
(c) The ocean.
(d) An orchard.
4. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
5. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(b) Tar water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
4. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
5. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)