|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) Under his hat.
(c) Down his trousers.
(d) In his knapsack.
2. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
(d) Miss Havisham.
3. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 40 guineas.
(b) 30 guineas.
(c) 35 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
4. What does Miss Havisham give to Pip when he visits her after his sister's injury?
(a) A pound note.
(b) Some cake.
(c) A guinea.
(d) A picture of Estella.
5. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Merrily We Roll Along.
(b) God Save Our King.
(c) Going Home.
(d) Old Clem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
2. What is Joe asked to do when his Christmas dinner is interrupted?
3. What is Mrs. Joe unable to do after her injury?
4. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
5. How much older than Pip is his sister?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)