|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(c) Tar water.
2. What is the name of Joe's journeyman?
3. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid out when she dies?
(a) On a pedestal on her front lawn.
(b) On the table that held her wedding feast.
(c) In a local tavern.
(d) On the grand piano.
4. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Miss Havisham.
(b) Mr. Pocket.
(c) Mr. Wemmick.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
5. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
(a) Allows Pip to kiss her cheek.
(b) Gives Pip a letter she wrote.
(c) Shakes Pip's hand.
(d) Mocks Pip for his common attire.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Pip feel most guilty following his experience with the convict?
2. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
3. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
4. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
5. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)