|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Pip indentured to Joe?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 40 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 35 guineas.
(d) 30 guineas.
3. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
(a) Gives Pip a letter she wrote.
(b) Allows Pip to kiss her cheek.
(c) Shakes Pip's hand.
(d) Mocks Pip for his common attire.
4. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tamer.
(b) The Tackler.
(c) The Tempter.
(d) The Tickler.
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Miss Havisham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
4. Why does Pip lie to his sister about Miss Havisham?
5. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)