|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he ate at Miss Havisham's house?
2. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not have time to tell him.
(b) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(c) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(d) He is afraid of being punished.
3. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(c) The Constable.
4. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Filing down his irons.
5. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
(a) Miss Havisham's house.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
(d) Mr. Wopsle's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
2. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
3. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
4. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)