|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
(a) Watching the sunset.
(b) Listening to carols.
(c) Fishing in the stream.
(d) Playing with a friend.
2. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) On the seashore.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) On the marshes.
(d) In a dark alley.
3. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(b) He does not have time to tell him.
(c) He is afraid of being punished.
(d) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
4. Who shows up at the doorstep during the Gargery's Christmas dinner?
(c) The Constable.
5. How does Pip describe his first day at Miss Havisham's house to Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
2. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
3. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
4. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
5. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)