|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip use to replace the brandy he has stolen from his sister?
(b) Tar water.
2. Who visits Mrs. Joe while she is incapacitated from her injury?
3. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
(a) His skin looks red.
(b) His eyes are black.
(c) His face is bruised.
(d) He is wearing no clothes.
4. What is Pip's Christian name?
5. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
(a) The Three Happy Sailors.
(b) The Three Jolly Bargemen.
(c) The Three Cheerful Kingsmen.
(d) The Three Merry Gentlemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip's roommate in London teach him on their first night together?
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
3. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
4. Who does Pip think injured his sister?
5. What is the name of Pip's roommate in London?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)