|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is Pip supposed to get his money in London?
(a) Mr. Wemmick.
(b) Miss Havisham.
(c) Mr. Jaggers.
(d) Mr. Pocket.
2. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
(c) A fine young lady.
(d) Police officers.
3. Who is the first person Pip sees when he goes to Miss Havisham's estate while home from London for the first time?
(a) Mr. Pumblechook.
(d) Mr. Jaggers.
4. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
(a) Mr. Trume.
(b) Mr. Tripp.
(c) Mr. Troop.
(d) Mr. Trabb.
5. Who does Herbert love?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Pip go to Miss Havisham's house?
2. What does Belinda Pocket think she will be as she is growing up?
3. What is Jaggers doing when Pip goes to ask him for some money for furniture?
4. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
5. What is the name of the lawyer in the tavern when the people are all talking about the murder?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)