|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(c) Miss Havisham.
2. What does the lawyer in the tavern tell Pip he must call himself in order to capitalize on his strange fortune?
3. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) The fire.
(b) The dung heap.
(c) A frame.
(d) In his mattress.
4. What song does Pip sing for Miss Havisham?
(a) Merrily We Roll Along.
(b) God Save Our King.
(c) Going Home.
(d) Old Clem.
5. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Educate Joe.
(c) Come with him.
(d) Help his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
2. What does Joe's journeyman do while working to show his dislike for Pip?
3. Where does Pip go first on his day off from the forge?
4. What nickname does Pip's London roommate give him?
5. What does Estella do before Pip leaves her house for the second time?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)