Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip feel when the convict lies to protect him?
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) The bible.
(c) His mother's journal.
4. What does Pip add to the brandy to disguise the missing portion?
(c) Tar water.
5. Why does Pip not tell Joe about his experience with the convict?
(a) He is afraid of being punished.
(b) He does not want Joe to get in trouble.
(c) He does not want to lose Joe's esteem.
(d) He does not have time to tell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is peculiar about the younger convict who Pip sees?
2. What is the name of the tavern that Joe frequents?
3. What does Pip say interrupts the learning at Mr. Wopsle's house?
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
5. What does Pip tell his sister he was doing when he comes home after helping the convict?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)