|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(a) Mrs. Wopsle.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
2. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
3. What is the name of Pip's servant?
4. What happens that causes Pip to have to return to the marshes?
(a) He runs out of money.
(b) Joe is injured.
(c) His sister dies.
(d) Estella summons him.
5. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(b) The bible.
(d) His mother's journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
2. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
3. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
4. What is Joe's profession?
5. What profession does Mr. Wopsle hope to pursue?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)