|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club does Pip decide to join?
(a) Robins in the Bush.
(b) Finches and the Grove.
(c) Sparrows on the Wing.
(d) Birds in the Nest.
2. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
(a) Mr. Tripp.
(b) Mr. Troop.
(c) Mr. Trabb.
(d) Mr. Trume.
3. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
(a) They know she will hurt him.
(b) They like him.
(c) They are against him.
(d) They think he is good for her.
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A factory.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A brewery.
(d) An orchard.
5. What does Estella say Pip will be allowed to do when she sees him in London?
(a) Marry her if he can get rich enough.
(b) See her from time to time.
(c) Write to her.
(d) Visit her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
2. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
3. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
4. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
5. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)