|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Red Crane.
(b) The Hairy Hog.
(c) The Blue Boar.
(d) The Green Lantern.
2. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A brewery.
(b) An orchard.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A factory.
3. Pip is given a tour of what place on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) A garden.
(b) The school.
(c) His new home.
(d) The Prison.
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(d) Mrs. Wopsle.
5. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
(a) Police officers.
(b) A fine young lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
2. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
3. What happens that causes Pip to have to return to the marshes?
4. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
5. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)