|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
(a) A brewery.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A factory.
(d) The ocean.
2. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) His mother's journal.
(b) The bible.
3. What club does Pip decide to join?
(a) Robins in the Bush.
(b) Sparrows on the Wing.
(c) Finches and the Grove.
(d) Birds in the Nest.
4. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
(b) Mrs. Wopsle.
(c) Mrs. Joe.
5. Who makes Pip despise his surroundings?
(b) Mrs. Joe.
(d) Miss Havisham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
2. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
3. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
4. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
5. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)