|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
(a) Brecker's Place.
(b) Bronco Inn.
(c) Barnard's Inn.
(d) Brewer's Place.
2. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
(b) Police officers.
(c) A fine young lady.
3. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
(a) Mr. Wopsle.
4. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) His mother's journal.
(c) The bible.
5. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
(a) Come with him.
(b) Educate Joe.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Help his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
2. What is Joe's profession?
3. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
4. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)