|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
(a) Mr. Trume.
(b) Mr. Troop.
(c) Mr. Tripp.
(d) Mr. Trabb.
2. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Walks in the orchard.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Eats lunch.
3. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
(a) They like him.
(b) They are against him.
(c) They think he is good for her.
(d) They know she will hurt him.
4. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) In his mattress.
(b) The fire.
(c) The dung heap.
(d) A frame.
5. Who keeps Pip working at his apprenticeship?
(c) Mrs. Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
2. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
3. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
4. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
5. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)