|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
(b) Mr. Wopsle.
2. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
(a) The dung heap.
(b) In his mattress.
(c) A frame.
(d) The fire.
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
(a) Plays cards.
(b) Walks in the orchard.
(c) Eats lunch.
(d) Reads books.
4. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
(a) 35 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 30 guineas.
(d) 40 guineas.
5. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
(c) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
2. Who teaches Pip the alphabet?
3. Where does Pip stay on his first day away from the marshes?
4. Miss Havisham's estate is adjacent to what?
5. What is the name of the young lady Pip meets at Miss Havisham's house?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)