|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is nonplussed.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He is excited.
2. What is the name of the tailor where Pip gets his first suit?
(a) Mr. Trabb.
(b) Mr. Tripp.
(c) Mr. Troop.
(d) Mr. Trume.
3. What happens that causes Pip to have to return to the marshes?
(a) He runs out of money.
(b) His sister dies.
(c) Estella summons him.
(d) Joe is injured.
4. What does Pip have trouble reading when he is a young child?
(a) His mother's journal.
(d) The bible.
5. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
(a) The Hairy Hog.
(b) The Blue Boar.
(c) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Red Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Miss Havisham giveto Pip when she asks him not to come back to her house?
2. Who does Pip decide to visit when he leaves London for the first time?
3. What does Pip do with the young girl on his first visit to Miss Havisham's house?
4. How does Estella say her family feels about Pip when she sees him in London?
5. Where does Pip stay when he leaves London for the first time?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)