|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Estella say Pip will be allowed to do when she sees him in London?
(a) Write to her.
(b) Visit her mother.
(c) Marry her if he can get rich enough.
(d) See her from time to time.
2. Where does Pip go to become a gentleman?
3. Who does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring to her house?
(a) His sister.
(b) Mr. Pumblechook.
4. What does Pip ask Biddy to do before he leaves Joe's house?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Come with him.
(c) Help his sister.
(d) Educate Joe.
5. Who rides in the carriage with Pip when he leaves London for the first time?
(a) A fine young lady.
(c) Police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe put Pip's indenture papers after hearing about Pip's strange new fortune?
2. Who convinces Pip to join an exclusive club?
3. What profession does Mr. Wopsle hope to pursue?
4. Where does Pip celebrate his being indentured to Joe?
5. What is Joe's profession?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)