1. What is Pip's Christian name?
2. Where does Pip meet an escaped convict?
(a) In a dark alley.
(b) On the marshes.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On the seashore.
3. What does the convict ask Pip to bring to him?
(a) Some bread and an awl.
(b) A knife and some wine.
(c) Some paper and a pen.
(d) Some food and a file.
4. How much older than Pip is his sister?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. What does Pip's sister call the cane she uses to beat Pip?
(a) The Tackler.
(b) The Tamer.
(c) The Tickler.
(d) The Tempter.
6. Where does Pip hide the bread he plans to bring to the convict?
(a) Down his trousers.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Under his hat.
(d) In his knapsack.
7. How does Pip feel as he runs to deliver some goods to the convict?
8. What is the convict doing when Pip delivers some goods to him?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Hugging himself trying to keep warm.
(d) Filing down his irons.
This section contains 3,504 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)