|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is 'The Peasant Marey' narrated?
(a) Omniscient narration.
(b) Third person narration.
(c) Second Person narration.
(d) First person narration.
2. What talent did the narrator say the girl in 'A Gentle Spirit' had?
3. How old was Stepan?
4. What was Lukeyra's occupation?
5. What is a frock?
(a) Specialized boots.
(b) A coat.
(c) Engineered pants.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character in 'A Gentle Spirit'?
2. What kind of post had Mr. Pralinsky recently taken?
3. What about the girl in 'A Gentle Spirit' was described as evil?
4. Who does the man in 'The Dream of a Ridiculous Man' tell the person tugging at him to get help from?
5. What did the old man call the main character in 'The Peasant Marey' when he got scared as a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do people tell the wife of the man in the Crocodile choose to do about her situation?
2. What did the death of the crocodile cause for Russia?
3. What kind thing does the girl in 'A Gentle Spirit' say about her aunts?
4. What does the boy in 'The Heavenly Christmas Tree' see while he is hiding?
5. Why has Stepan invited friends to a meeting in 'An Unpleasant Predicament'?
6. How was the wedding in 'An Unpleasant Predicament' ruined?
7. Where does the boy in 'The Heavenly Christmas Tree' hide when he gets scared?
8. How was Mr. Pralinsky raised?
9. What stopped the man in 'The Dream of a Ridiculous Man' from wanting to be suicidal?
10. What affects does alcohol have on the men in 'An Unpleasant Predicament'?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)