|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Short Stories : Chapter 5, An Honest Thief & A Christmas Tree & A Wedding, White Nights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Schpies from?
2. What did the Rag say caused him psychological harm?
(a) Accepting money from a bribe taker.
(b) Seeing the ravages of war.
(c) Watching his father killed.
(d) Growing up alone.
3. What is the old man at the beginning of 'Another Man's Wife' waiting for?
(a) A payment.
(b) A message.
(c) A woman.
(d) A car.
4. How does the old man at the beginning of 'Another Man's Wife' look?
5. What did Dostoyevsky say made all the difference for people who needed attention like Mr. Prohartchin?
(a) When they earn that which they seek.
(b) When they are ignored.
(c) When they express their needs.
(d) When people respond appropriately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Schpies's daughter?
2. How did Mr. Prohartchin's housemates feel about him when he died?
3. How long has Mr. Prohartchin lived in his lodging?
4. How did Katerina's mother describe her real father?
5. What talent does the Rag have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)