|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Short Stories : Chapter 3, Polzunkov.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rag say is his deepest desire?
(a) To have children.
(b) All of these.
(c) To feel stable.
(d) To get married.
2. How does Ordynov get Katerina to pay attention to him?
(a) He falls ill.
(b) He pays to board at her house.
(c) He lies about being lost.
(d) He sends her flowers.
3. Who does Katerina blame for her mother's death?
(a) The older man.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
4. Where is 'Polzunkov' set?
5. What is the name of Schpies's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katerina cry about selling?
2. Why did Ordynov tell Yaroslav that he moved?
3. Who is the main character in 'Mr. Prohartchin'?
4. What confuses Schpies about Ordynov?
5. How long was 'Polzunkov'?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)