|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Short Stories : Chapter 8, An Unpleasant Predicament.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murin describe Katerina?
2. What is the man at the beginning of 'Another Man's Wife' doing?
3. How old was Mr. Pralinsky?
4. How is the atmosphere described at the beginning of 'A Little Hero'?
5. What did Dostoyevsky say made mood changes more dramatic in 'An Unpleasant Predicament'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katerina cry about selling?
2. How did Murin go about protecting Katerina?
3. How does the old man at the beginning of 'Another Man's Wife' look?
4. What kind of post had Mr. Pralinsky recently taken?
5. What is the name of the Rag?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)