|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hadji Murad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maryanka's response when Dmitri asks her whether they can marry?
(a) She pleads with him to let her marry Lukashka.
(b) She tells him he is foolish.
(c) She agrees.
(d) She refuses him.
2. What does Murad hope for, from the person he is trying to reach?
(b) Safe passage.
(c) A large force.
3. How long did Nikita live after Vasili died?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
4. Where does Pozdnyshev tell the story of killing his wife?
(a) In a museum.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) On a train ride.
(d) In prison.
5. What does Pozdnyshev say he was determined to do throughout his marriage?
(a) Carry on his affairs.
(b) Ignore his wife's affairs.
(c) Kill his wife.
(d) Remain faithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pozdnyshev tell his story to?
2. How does Ivan Ilych begin his career?
3. How does marriage make Eugene Irtenev's life easier?
4. What are Ivan Ilych's symptoms of the illness that kills him?
5. Who is Shamil?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)