|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans a march in Ravenel after news of the rape on lover's lane?
(a) The Arian Brotherhood.
(b) The KKK.
(c) The local women's group.
(d) The military.
2. What does Ben want to do when he first finds his father passed out on the Lawn?
(a) Leave him there.
(b) Spit on him.
(c) Stomp him in the head.
(d) Kiss him.
3. Whom do the Meechams have to wait on Christmas Eve?
(c) Mary Anne.
4. How does Toomer plan to protect himself?
(a) Toomer calls the police.
(b) Toomer asks Ben to protect him.
(c) Toomer buys a gun.
(d) Toomer gathers his dogs into his house with him.
5. Why does Bull not bail out of his plane?
(a) Bull does not want the plane to crash over a populated area.
(b) Bull wants to die.
(c) Bull does not believe a true Marine would bail out.
(d) Bull believes he can land the plane.
6. How does Bull see God?
(a) Bull sees God as a necessary evil.
(b) Bull sees God as his ultimate commanding officer.
(c) Bull sees God as his equal.
(d) Bull sees God as a fraud and a nuisance.
7. What does Lillian say as she tucks the kids into bed on Christmas Eve?
(a) Not to expect much as they had little money for presents this year.
(b) That the quicker they go to sleep, the quicker morning will arrive.
(c) That they were all bad and Santa Claus will not be coming.
(d) To go to sleep quickly so Santa Claus might come.
8. Who is Junior Palmer?
(a) A local cop.
(b) A priest.
(c) A local teacher.
(d) A friend of Sammy's.
9. Who drags Sammy from his car on lover's lane?
(a) His date's father.
(b) A local cop.
(c) His date's boyfriend.
(d) A rapist.
10. What is Ben's biggest fear in regards to the try outs?
(a) That the football players will take over the team.
(b) That his talent will go unnoticed.
(c) That he will not make the team.
(d) That he will not do well.
11. How did Bull's friend Causey burn his face?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) When a plane blew up midflight.
(c) By refusing to bail out of a burning plane until it was no longer over a populated area.
(d) In a house fire.
12. What happens when Ben and Sammy arrive to pick up their blackmail money?
(a) Nothing. Junior never shows.
(b) Junior arrests them.
(c) Junior pays them.
(d) Junior beats them up.
13. Who does Bull blame for Ben's lack of a killer instinct?
(a) Mary Anne.
(b) Ben himself.
(c) Lillian's mother.
14. Why does Bull restrict Ben to just bread and tea before the game?
(a) As punishment.
(b) As a weight loss tool.
(c) To keep him from getting weighed down with unhealthy carbs.
(d) To help prepare him for the game.
15. How does Sammy prepare for his date?
(a) By spending all afternoon in the shower.
(b) By buying a dozen roses.
(c) By buying a new suit.
(d) By making Ben pretend to be his date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ben and Mary Anne go for dinner?
2. Who bails Ben out of jail?
3. Who tells Lillian about Bull's plane crash?
4. What does Mary Anne tell Ben after dinner the night of the prom?
5. Who believes Jews use Christian children in their religious ceremonies?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)