|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ben walk the halls with the first few weeks of school?
(a) Mary Anne.
2. Who comes to the Meecham house in Chapter 8?
(a) Their neighbor, Earline Grantham.
(b) Bull's second in command.
(c) A neighbohood child.
3. Why does Bull go to speak to the local Catholic priest?
(a) Bull is upset about the lack of Catholic school in Ravenel.
(b) Bull wants private religious training from the priest.
(c) Bull dislikes religion and wants to express his opinion to the priest.
(d) Bull is considering joining the priesthood after he retires from the Marines.
4. Who does Lillian encourage Bull to play around with?
(a) His children.
(b) His friends at Hobie's.
(c) The neighborhood kids.
(d) His buddies.
5. Who is Bull Meecham?
(a) A fighter pilot with the Marine Corps.
(b) An old general with the Army.
(c) A new recruit in the Marine Corps.
(d) A retired Admiral with the Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bails Ben out of jail?
2. What does Sister Loretta Marie insist the children not chew?
3. What does Mary Anne tell Ben after dinner the night of the prom?
4. Whom do the Meechams have to wait on Christmas Eve?
5. What does Lillian suggest Bull do when he meets with Varney?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)