|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Sammy arranged dates for himself and Ben the day after Christmas?
(a) Two college girls.
(b) Mary Anne and another girl from school.
(c) Two girls from a private high school.
(d) Two girls from the military base.
2. What song does Bull come home singing after Mess Night?
(a) Deck the Halls.
(b) Silent Night.
(c) Sweet Home Alabama.
(d) The Marine Corps Hymn.
3. Who fights Bull?
(a) The entire Meecham family.
(b) His fellow Marines.
(c) His squadron.
(d) The police.
4. What does Bull not tolerate with either his men or his family?
(a) Poor hygiene.
(d) Poor morale.
5. What ceremony does the Meecham attend in Chapter 12?
(a) The retirement ceremony for one of Bull's friends.
(b) A promotion in rank ceremony.
(c) A wedding ceremony for a family friend.
(d) The change of command ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Anne tell Ben after dinner the night of the prom?
2. Who is Colonel Hedgepath?
3. Why does Mary Anne call Bull at the bar?
4. What does Sister Loretta Marie insist the children not chew?
5. Why does Bull arrange for Ben to take Ansley Matthews on a date?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)