|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Sammy tell the girls he plays?
2. What happens when Bull is bored?
(a) Bull tries to repair things that are not broken.
(b) Bull hangs out in bars.
(c) Bull becomes agitated and violent.
(d) Bull cleans things, but not well.
3. What does Mr. Loring tease Ben about?
(a) His newfound fame after the basketball game.
(b) His worn out clothing.
(c) His badly written essay.
(d) His inability to win a seat on the student council.
4. What does Ben say to Bull when he goes to bring him home?
(a) You're a bad father.
(b) I hate you.
(c) I love you.
(d) I wish you were dead.
5. With who does Bull get into an altercation?
(a) A civilian who insults him.
(b) A Navy officer who complains about the noise of Bull's party.
(c) A superior officer who complains about the noise of Bull's party.
(d) A fellow soldier who insults him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arrabelle Smalls?
2. What song do the Meecham children make fun of behind Bull's back?
3. How do the children react to Bull's injury?
4. How do they defend Ben?
5. What is the main topic of conversation in the locker room before the game?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)