|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ben and Mary Anne see Red Pettus doing in the hall at school?
(a) Torturing Karen.
(b) Teasing Toomer for his stutter.
(c) Teasing Matt for being a military brat.
(d) Torturing a young Jewish boy.
2. What does Bull have sent to their table?
(a) A platter of shrimp.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A bill for his bar tab.
(d) A dozen roses.
3. How do the children react to Bull's injury?
(a) They find it funny.
(b) They are frightened he will become angry.
(c) They think he deserves it.
(d) They do not react at all.
4. What does Ben show Lillian to prove Bull's cruelty against her?
(a) A picture of her bruised face.
(b) A video tape.
(c) A bloody T-shirt.
(d) A hospital bill.
5. What does Bull tell the kids in his speech?
(a) That they should be patient, it takes time to adjust to a new place.
(b) That they should try to do their best.
(c) That they should be stars in their new community.
(d) That they should not try to make friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bull admire that surprises Lillian?
2. Who heckles Ben from the stands during his first basketball game?
3. How does Sammy prepare for his date?
4. Who is Junior Palmer with?
5. Who does Ansley leave Ben to hang out with?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)