|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sister Loretta say a human body is?
(a) A gift from God.
(b) A temple of the Holy Ghost.
(c) A shell for the soul.
(d) A sanctuary for the human spirit.
2. Who does teach the boys?
(a) A local nurse.
(b) Sister Loretta.
(d) A local doctor.
3. Who defends Ben?
(a) Mary Anne.
(b) The basketball team.
(d) His entire English class.
4. Who comes to watch Ben in the try outs?
(a) Mary Anne
(d) Principal Dacus.
5. Where have the Meecham children been living for the past year?
(a) With their grandmother in Atlanta.
(b) With their aunt in Mississippi.
(c) With their cousins in New York.
(d) With their mother in Ravenel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bull restrict Ben to just bread and tea before the game?
2. Who does Bull blame for Ben's lack of a killer instinct?
3. Who is Ben Meecham?
4. What does the Marines Birthday Ball mean to Bull?
5. Who encourages Ben to injure an opposing player during the game?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)