|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben spend dinner after the basketball game?
(a) At Toomer's.
(b) In his room.
(c) With his family.
(d) At a friend's house.
2. What is unusual about the lawyer Bull befriends at Hobie's?
(a) He only has one leg.
(b) He only has one hand.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is bald.
3. What is Bull excited about in Chapter 14?
(a) Becoming a part of the local community.
(b) Getting back into a fighter plane.
(c) Taking command of his squadron.
(d) Befriending the regulars at Hobie's.
4. What does Bull tell the kids in his speech?
(a) That they should be stars in their new community.
(b) That they should not try to make friends.
(c) That they should try to do their best.
(d) That they should be patient, it takes time to adjust to a new place.
5. What does the principal do to Ben?
(a) The principal gives Ben to the police.
(b) The principal does not punish Ben.
(c) The principal expells Ben for being a troublemaker.
(d) The principal suspends Ben for his own safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Ben challenge Bull to?
2. What is surprising about the house the Meechams are to live in this time?
3. What game does Bull play with his children?
4. Why does Bull become a regular at the diner?
5. Where does Bull have breakfast every morning?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)