|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bull go to speak to the local Catholic priest?
(a) Bull wants private religious training from the priest.
(b) Bull dislikes religion and wants to express his opinion to the priest.
(c) Bull is upset about the lack of Catholic school in Ravenel.
(d) Bull is considering joining the priesthood after he retires from the Marines.
2. What does Mary Anne tell Ben to do?
(a) Get the principal.
(b) Call Bull.
(c) Help the young Jewish boy.
(d) Call the police.
3. Where do Ben and Toomer go the Saturday after they meet?
(a) To play pickup basketball.
(b) To play baseball.
4. With whom does Bull meet after the ceremony in Chapter 12?
(a) The officers of his squad.
(b) His old buddies from boot camp.
(c) His fellow squad leaders.
(d) His family.
5. What ceremony does the Meecham attend in Chapter 12?
(a) A wedding ceremony for a family friend.
(b) A promotion in rank ceremony.
(c) The change of command ceremony.
(d) The retirement ceremony for one of Bull's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ann flick at Bull with her spoon?
2. Who is Ben Meecham?
3. Where does Ben meet Bull the night of his eighteenth birthday?
4. Where does Ben take Ansley?
5. Why does Bull take Matt and Ben to the base?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)