|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bull call Southerners?
2. What does Lillian deny Bull has ever done?
(a) Hit her.
(b) Hit Ben.
(c) Hit Karen.
(d) Hit Matt.
3. What does Bull not tolerate with either his men or his family?
(b) Poor morale.
(d) Poor hygiene.
4. What does Toomer sell?
5. Who is Red Pettus?
(a) Toomer's neighbor and local bully.
(b) Another flower salesman.
(c) Toomer's cousin.
(d) A local boy Ben has befriended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose poor choice in men does Ben criticize?
2. Who is Arrabelle Smalls?
3. Where do Ben and Toomer go the Saturday after they meet?
4. What does Lillian say when Ben asks if she loves Bull?
5. Why does the grandmother and the mother both beg the children to behave?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)