|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bull restrict Ben to just bread and tea before the game?
(a) As punishment.
(b) To keep him from getting weighed down with unhealthy carbs.
(c) As a weight loss tool.
(d) To help prepare him for the game.
2. Why does Bull send Ben to his room?
(a) To study his basketball game strategies.
(b) To rest before the big game.
(c) As a punishment for rude behavior.
(d) To keep from making Bull more nervous than he already is.
3. Which men does Bull single out in his squad?
(a) The men with degrees from lesser colleges.
(b) The younger men.
(c) The Ivy League graduates.
(d) The older men.
4. Who throws a shot put at Bull?
(b) Mary Anne.
5. Who does Bull declare is the best pilot in the squad?
(a) The younger pilots.
(b) The Ivy League pilots.
(c) The older pilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does someone throw a shot put ball at Bull?
2. Why is Bull excited about Ben's next basketball game?
3. With whom does Lillian have an argument before dinner the night of the big basketball game?
4. What type of man does Bull claim he respects the most?
5. How does Bull insist his men treat him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)