|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ceremony does the Meecham attend in Chapter 12?
(a) A wedding ceremony for a family friend.
(b) The change of command ceremony.
(c) The retirement ceremony for one of Bull's friends.
(d) A promotion in rank ceremony.
2. Why does someone throw a shot put ball at Bull?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) They are playing a war game.
(c) To hurt him.
(d) The children are angry with Bull.
3. How do the children react to Bull's injury?
(a) They think he deserves it.
(b) They do not react at all.
(c) They are frightened he will become angry.
(d) They find it funny.
4. How does Bull insist his men treat him?
(a) Like a friend.
(b) LIke a respected pilot.
(c) Like a god.
(d) Like the best fighter pilot in the squad.
5. What song do the Meecham children make fun of behind Bull's back?
(a) Sweet Home Alabama.
(b) Deck the Halls.
(c) The Marine Corps Hymn.
(d) Silent Night.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Bull meet after the ceremony in Chapter 12?
2. With whom does Lillian have an argument before dinner the night of the big basketball game?
3. Why does Bull restrict Ben to just bread and tea before the game?
4. Why is Bull excited about Ben's next basketball game?
5. Which men does Bull single out in his squad?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)