|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 11, what happens at twelve after nine?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is the reason for the argument?
3. What does Miss Harris say about Gilly's given name?
4. What things does Gilly's grandmother suggest for her to do?
5. What does Gilly decide about William Ernest after he learns to fly the plane?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What analogy does Gilly use to describe Miss Harris's seeming lack of emotions?
This section contains 974 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)